Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
- Declining cancer mortality in the United States.Cancer. 1996; 78: 2045-2048
- Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.Eur J Cancer. 1997; 33A: 8-9
Willemze R. New trends in the treatment of adult acute myeloid leukaemia. Eur J Cancer, this issue.
- Chemotherapy for nonmetastatic osteogenic sarcoma: the Memorial Sloan—Kettering experience.J Clin Oncol. 1992; 10: 5-15
Jurgens H. Recent advances in childhood cancer. Eur J Cancer, this issue.
- The international germ cell consensus classification—a prognostic factor based staging system for metastatic germ cell tumours.J Clin Oncol. 1997; 15: 594-603
- Cancer in the European Union.IARC Cancer Base. 1996;
- Entry and evaluation of elderly patients in European Organization for Research and Tretament of Cancer (EORTC) new-drug development studies.Cancer. 1995; 76: 333-338
- Meeting Highlight.in: Cancer Research in the European Community—Report from a meeting in Stockholm in 1995. Eur J Cancer. 32A. 1996: 1300-1302
EORTC (European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer). Organizations, Activities and Current Research: 1996–1997, Brussels, EORTC, ISBN no. 2-930064-07-2.
- A Practical Guide to EORTC Studies. 2-930064-06-4 EORTC, MainzFebruary 1996
- The European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer QLQ-C30: a quality of life instrument for use in international clinical trials in oncology.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1993; 85: 365-376
- Filing of EORTC SOP's at FDA will speed approval of drugs from Europe.Eur J Cancer. 1996; 32A: 389
- Melanoma and use of sunscreens: an EORTC case-control study in Germany, Belgium and France.Int J Cancer. 1995; 61: 749-755
- The need for boost doses in breast conserving therapy.in: 7th EORTC Breast Cancer Working Conference, Bordeaux, France10–13 September 1996
- Hormonal therapy prolongs survival in irradiated locally advanced breast cancer: a European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer randomized phase III trial.J Clin Oncol. 1997; 15: 207-215
- Profile of radiotherapy departments contributing to the cooperative group of radiotherapy of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol. 1996; 14: 953-960
- International quality control/quality assurance.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1996; 34: 965-967
- Quality assurance of the EORTC radiotherapy trial 22863 for prostatic cancer: the dummy run.Radiother Oncol. 1995; 36: 229-234
- EORTC trials on hyperfractionation and accelerated radiotherapy: results and impact on standard practice in head and neck cancers.in: Balkan Congress of Oncology, Athens, Greece3–7 July 1996
- Larynx preservation in pyriform sinus cancer: preliminary results of a European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer phase III trial.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1996; 88: 890-899
- Another look at induction chemotherapy for organ preservation in patients with head and neck cancer.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1996; 88: 855-856
- Immediate hormonal therapy improves locoregional control and survival in patients with locally advanced prostate cancer.in: Results of a randomized phase III clinical trial of the EORTC Radiotherapy and Genito-Urinary Tract Cancer Cooperative Groups. Proceedings of ASCO. 1996: 238
- The effect of debulking surgery after induction chemotherapy on the prognosis in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.N Engl J Med. 1995; 332: 629-634
- Clinical analysis of 670 cases in two trials of the European Organization for the Research and Treatment of Cancer Lymphoma Cooperative Group subtyped according to the revised European—American classification of lymphoid neoplasms: a comparison with the working formulation.Blood. 1996; 87: 4358-4367
- Efficacy of four different regimens in 64 mantle-cell lymphoma cases: clinicopathologic comparison with 498 other non-Hodgkin's lymphoma subtypes.J Clin Oncol. 1995; 13: 2819-2826
- The present state of the art in chemotherapy for soft tissue sarcomas in adults: the EORTC point of view.Crit Rev Oncol/Hemat. 1995; 20: 193-201
- J Urol. 1996; 156: 1934-1941
- Modulation of high-dose infusional 5-fluorouracil by low-dose methotrexate in patients with advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer: final results of a randomized EORTC trial.J Clin Oncol. 1996; 14: 2266-2273
- Final results of phase III clinical trial of adjuvant chemotherapy with the modified fluorouracil, doxorubicin and mitomycin regimen in resectable gastric cancer.J Clin Oncol. 1995; 13: 2757-2763