Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Avapritinib in unresectable or metastatic PDGFRA D842V-mutant gastrointestinal stromal tumours: long-term efficacy and safety data from the NAVIGATOR phase I trial.Eur J Cancer. 2021 Mar; 145: 132-142
- Next questions for the medical treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumor.Curr Opin Oncol. 2022 Jul 1; 34: 348-353
- BRAF mutation status in gastrointestinal stromal tumors.Am J Clin Pathol. 2010 Jan; 133: 141-148
- Detection of additional occult malignancy through profiling of ctDNA in late-stage cancer patients.Ann Oncol. 2021 Dec; 32: 1642-1645
- BRAF mutant gastrointestinal stromal tumor: first report of regression with BRAF inhibitor dabrafenib (GSK2118436) and whole exomic sequencing for analysis of acquired resistance.Oncotarget. 2013 Feb; 4: 310-315
- Clinical development of BRAF plus MEK inhibitor combinations.Trends Cancer. 2020 Sep; 6: 797-810
- BRAF internal deletions and resistance to BRAF/MEK inhibitor therapy.Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2018 May; 31: 432-436
- Rational design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of Pan-Raf inhibitors to overcome resistance.Org Biomol Chem. 2017 Apr 18; 15: 3455-3465