Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Associations between patient and disease characteristics and severe adverse events during immune checkpoint inhibitor treatment: an observational study.Eur J Cancer. 2022 Oct; 174: 113-120
- Association between body mass index and overall survival with immune checkpoint inhibitor therapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer.JAMA Oncol. 2020 Apr 1; 6: 512-518
- Another side of the association between body mass index (BMI) and clinical outcomes of cancer patients receiving programmed cell death protein-1 (PD-1)/Programmed cell death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) checkpoint inhibitors: a multicentre analysis of immune-related adverse events.Eur J Cancer. 2020 Mar; 128: 17-26
- Peripheral blood markers identify risk of immune-related toxicity in advanced non-small cell lung cancer treated with immune-checkpoint inhibitors.Oncol. 2019 Aug; 24: 1128-1136
- Body mass index and immune-related adverse events in patients on immune checkpoint inhibitor therapies: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2021 Jan; 70: 89-100
- Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte ratio predicts development of immune-related adverse events and outcomes from immune checkpoint blockade: a case-control study.Cancers (Basel). 2021 Mar; 13: 1308
- Introduction to the analysis of survival data in the presence of competing risks.Circulation. 2016 Feb 9; 133: 601-609
- A comparison of the Cox model to the Fine-Gray model for survival analyses of re-fracture rates.Arch Osteoporos. 2020 Jun 9; 15: 86