Abbreviations:PTMs (Post-translational modifications), ADCP (Antibody-dependent cellular phagocytic), CNVs (Copy number variations), TCGA (The Cancer Genome Atlas), GBM (Glioblastoma Multiforme), UMAP (Uniform Manifold Approximation and Projection)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of glioma-derived immunoglobulin on biological function of glioma cells.Eur J Cancer. 2022; 175: 86-98
- Expression of heavy-chain constant region of immunoglobulin and T-cell receptor gene transcripts in human non-hematopoietic tumor cell lines.Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 1998; 22: 83-86
- Expression of immunoglobulin kappa light chain constant region in abnormal human cervical epithelial cells.Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2004; 36: 2250-2257
- IgG expression in human colorectal cancer and its relationship to cancer cell behaviors.PLoS One. 2012; 7e47362
- IL35-Producing B cells promote the development of pancreatic neoplasia.Cancer Discov. 2016; 6: 247-255
- Inflammation-induced IgA+ cells dismantle anti-liver cancer immunity.Nature. 2017; 551: 340-345
- O- and N-glycosylation of serum immunoglobulin A is associated with IgA nephropathy and glomerular function.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2021; 32: 2455-2465
- Tissues: the unexplored frontier of antibody mediated immunity.Curr Opin Virol. 2021; 47: 52-67
- Tumor-reactive antibodies evolve from non-binding and autoreactive precursors.Cell. 2022; 185: 1208-1222 e21
- Functional diversification of IgGs through Fc glycosylation.J Clin Invest. 2019; 129: 3492-3498