Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evolution of low HER2 expression between early and advanced-stage breast cancer.Eur J Cancer. Mar. 2022; 163: 35-43https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejca.2021.12.022
- LBA1 - unraveling the mechanism of action and resistance to Trastuzumab deruxtecan (T-DXd): biomarker analyses from patients from DAISY trial.Ann Oncol. 2022; 33: S123-S147
- Trastuzumab deruxtecan in previously treated HER2-low advanced breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2022; 10.1056/NEJMoa2203690https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2203690
- Examination of low ERBB2 protein expression in breast cancer tissue.JAMA Oncol. Apr 1 2022; 8: 1-4https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoncol.2021.7239
- Prevalence of HER2 low in breast cancer subtypes using the VENTANA anti-HER2/neu (4B5) assay.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39 (1021-1021)https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2021.39.15_suppl.1021
- Comparison of HercepTest™ mAb pharmDx (Dako Omnis, GE001) with Ventana PATHWAY anti-HER-2/neu (4B5) in breast cancer: correlation with HER2 amplification and HER2 low status.Virchows Arch. Aug 16 2022; https://doi.org/10.1007/s00428-022-03378-5
- Antitumor activity and safety of trastuzumab deruxtecan in patients with HER2-low-expressing advanced breast cancer: results from a phase ib study.J Clin Oncol. Jun 10 2020; 38: 1887-1896https://doi.org/10.1200/jco.19.02318
- Abstract PD6-01: novel approach to HER2 quantification: digital pathology coupled with AI-based image and data analysis delivers objective and quantitative HER2 expression analysis for enrichment of responders to trastuzumab deruxtecan (T-DXd; DS-8201), specifically in HER2-low patients.Cancer Res. 2021; 81PD6-01-PD6-01https://doi.org/10.1158/1538-7445.Sabcs20-pd6-01
- Quantitative measurement of HER2 expression to subclassify ERBB2 unamplified breast cancer.Lab Invest. Oct. 2022; 102: 1101-1108https://doi.org/10.1038/s41374-022-00804-9
- Global cancer statistics 2020: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries.CA A Cancer J Clin. 2021; 71: 209-249https://doi.org/10.3322/caac.21660