- Didkowska J.A.
- Barańska K.
- Wojciechowska U.
- Tyczyński J.E.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- War in Ukraine creates challenges for the cancer care system in Poland.Lancet Oncol. 2022 Oct; 23 (Epub 2022 Jul 1. PMID: 35785796): 1239-1240https://doi.org/10.1016/S1470-2045(22)00384-9
- Cancer care for Ukrainian refugees during the first 6 weeks of 2022 Russian invasion – an experience of a Cancer Reference Centreer in Poland.Eur J Cancer. 2022; (THIS ISSUE..... To be completed by Editorial Staff)
- Overview and analysis of the cost of drug programs in Poland: public payer expenditures and coverage of cancer and non-neoplastic diseases related drug therapies from 2015-2018 years.Front Pharmacol. 2020; 11 (PMID: 32922285; PMCID: PMC7456857): 1123https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2020.01123
- Oncological diseases.2022