Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Increased reporting of fatal immune checkpoint inhibitor-associated myocarditis.Lancet. 2018; 391: 933
- Myocarditis with immune checkpoint blockade.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 292
- Association between immune checkpoint inhibitors with cardiovascular events and atherosclerotic plaque.Circulation. 2020; 142: 2299-2311
- 2022 ESC guidelines on cardio-oncology developed in collaboration with the European hematology association (EHA), the European Society for therapeutic radiology and oncology (ESTRO) and the international cardio-oncology Society (IC-OS) -.Eur Heart J. 2022 Aug 26; ehac244
- Clinical strategy for the diagnosis and treatment of immune checkpoint inhibitor-associated myocarditis: a narrative review.JAMA Cardiol. 2021; 6: 1329-1337
- Myocarditis in the setting of cancer therapeutics: proposed case definitions for emerging clinical syndromes in cardio-oncology.Circulation. 2019; 140: 80-91
- Defining cardiovascular toxicities of cancer therapies: an International Cardio-Oncology Society (IC-OS) consensus statement.Eur Heart J. 2022; 43: 280-299
- Coronary artery disease and revascularization associated with immune checkpoint blocker myocarditis: report from an international registry.Eur J Cancer. 2022; S0959–8049: 443-449
Palassin P, Faillie JL, Coustal C, Quantin X, Topart D, Roubille F, et al. Under-reporting of major cardiac adverse events with immune checkpoint inhibitors in clinical trials: importance of post-marketing pharmacovigilance surveys. J Clin Oncol. Accepted for publication Sept 2022.
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance in nonischemic myocardial inflammation: expert recommendations.J Am Coll Cardiol. 18 déc 2018; 72: 3158-3176
- 2020 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2021 Apr 7; 42: 1289-1367
- Rheumatic disorders associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors: what about myositis? An analysis of the WHO's adverse drug reactions database.Ann Rheum Dis. 2022; 81: e32