- Derksen J.W.G.
- Smit K.C.
- May A.M.
- Punt C.J.A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systematic review and non-inferiority meta-analysis of randomised phase II/III trials on S-1-based therapy versus 5-fluorouracil- or capecitabine-based therapy in the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.Eur J Cancer. 2022 May; 166: 73-86
- Higgins J.P.T. Thomas J. Chandler J. Cumpston M. Li T. Page M.J. Welch V.A. Cochrane Handbook for systematic reviews of interventions version 6.3 (updated February 2022). Cochrane. 2022 (Available from:)
- Getting the "balance" right in clinical trials.BMJ. 2021 Nov 24; 375: n2869
- Clinician-trialist rounds: 5. Cointervention bias--how to diagnose it in their trial and prevent it in yours.Clin Trials. 2011 Aug; 8: 440-442
- Chapter 3: defining the criteria for including studies and how they will be grouped for the synthesis.(updated February 2022). Cochranein: Higgins J.P.T. Thomas J. Chandler J. Cumpston M. Li T. Page M.J. Welch V.A. Cochrane Handbook for systematic reviews of interventions version 6.3. 2022 (Available from:)
- S-1 and irinotecan plus bevacizumab versus mFOLFOX6 or CapeOX plus bevacizumab as first-line treatment in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (TRICOLORE): a randomized, open-label, phase III, noninferiority trial.Ann Oncol. 2018 Mar 1; 29: 624-631