- •Nivolumab induced a durable response in subset of patients with biliary cancer.
- •Clinical information and tumour samples were collected for potential biomarkers.
- •Asian, PD-L1 expression and CD8 T cell infiltration can be potential biomarkers.
- •A six-gene predictive model was constructed to predict nivolumab response.
Abbreviations:BTC (biliary tract cancer), CI (confidence interval), HR (hazard ratio), OS (overall survival), PFS (progression-free survival), PR (partial response), RNAseq (RNA sequencing), SD (stable disease), Treg (regulatory T cell), WES (whole exome sequencing)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A phase 2 multi-institutional study of nivolumab for patients with advanced refractory biliary tract cancer.JAMA Oncol. 2020; 6: 888-894
- Mismatch repair deficiency predicts response of solid tumors to PD-1 blockade.Science. 2017; 357: 409-413
- Microsatellite instability occurs rarely in patients with cholangiocarcinoma: a retrospective study from a German Tertiary Care Hospital.Int J Mol Sci. 2018; 19
- Prevalence of high tumor mutational burden and association with survival in patients with less common solid tumors.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3e2025109
- T-cell-inflamed gene-expression profile, programmed death ligand 1 expression, and tumor mutational burden predict efficacy in patients treated with pembrolizumab across 20 cancers: KEYNOTE-028.J Clin Oncol. 2019; 37: 318-327
- Evaluation of safety and tolerability of durvalumab (D) with or without tremelimumab (T) in patients (pts) with biliary tract cancer (BTC).Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium 2019. 2019 (San Francisco, CA)
- Pembrolizumab for advanced biliary adenocarcinoma: results from the multicohort, phase 2 KEYNOTE-158 study.ESMO 2018 Congress. 2018 (Munich, Germany)
- Pembrolizumab (pembro) for advanced biliary adenocarcinoma: results from the KEYNOTE-028 (KN028) and KEYNOTE-158 (KN158) basket studies.2019 ASCO Annual Meeting. 2019 (San Francisco, CA)
- A phase 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of durvalumab in combination with gemcitabine plus cisplatin (GemCis) in patients (pts) with advanced biliary tract cancer (BTC): TOPAZ-1.2022 ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium. 2021 (San Francisco)
- A meta-analysis comparing responses of Asian versus non-Asian cancer patients to PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitor-based therapy.Oncoimmunology. 2020; 91781333
- Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: genomic heterogeneity between Eastern and Western patients.JCO Precis Oncol. 2020; 4
- Clinical response to immunotherapy targeting programmed cell death receptor 1/programmed cell death ligand 1 in patients with treatment-resistant microsatellite stable colorectal cancer with and without liver metastases.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2118416
- Liver metastasis restrains immunotherapy efficacy via macrophage-mediated T cell elimination.Nat Med. 2021; 27: 152-164
- Predictive biomarkers for cancer immunotherapy with immune checkpoint inhibitors.Biomark Res. 2020; 8: 34
- Efficacy and safety of pembrolizumab for the treatment of advanced biliary cancer: results from the KEYNOTE-158 and KEYNOTE-028 studies.Int J Cancer. 2020; 147: 2190-2198
- Prognostic impact of tumour-infiltrating immune cells on biliary tract cancer.Br J Cancer. 2013; 109: 2665-2674
- Prognostic value of CD8CD45RO tumor infiltrating lymphocytes in patients with extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.Oncotarget. 2018; 9: 23366-23372
- High tumor mutation burden fails to predict immune checkpoint blockade response across all cancer types.Ann Oncol. 2021; 32: 661-672
- Identification of an immune-related signature predicting survival risk and immune microenvironment in gastric cancer.Front Cell Dev Biol. 2021; 9687473
- ZDHHC7-mediated S-palmitoylation of Scribble regulates cell polarity.Nat Chem Biol. 2016; 12: 686-693
- TMEM106a is a novel tumor suppressor in human renal cancer.Kidney Blood Press Res. 2017; 42: 853-864