- •EV-related pneumonitis occurred in 28% of patients with urothelial cell carcinoma.
- •Of the patients with EV-related pneumonitis, 11% died due to pneumonia.
- •Clinicians' awareness and early detection of EV-related pneumonitis is essential.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical evidence for the first-line treatment of advanced urothelial carcinoma: current paradigms and emerging treatment options.Cancer Treat Rev. 2020; 89102072https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctrv.2020.102072
- Gemcitabine and cisplatin versus methotrexate, vinblastine, doxorubicin, and cisplatin in advanced or metastatic bladder cancer: results of a large, randomized, multinational, multicenter, phase III study.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 3068-3077https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2000.18.17.3068
- Long-term survival results of a randomized trial comparing gemcitabine plus cisplatin, with methotrexate, vinblastine, doxorubicin, plus cisplatin in patients with bladder cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 4602-4608https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2005.07.757
- Society for immunotherapy of cancer consensus statement on immunotherapy for the treatment of bladder carcinoma.J Immunother Cancer. 2017; 5: 68https://doi.org/10.1186/s40425-017-0271-0
- The biology and rationale of targeting nectin-4 in urothelial carcinoma.Nat Rev Urol. 2021; 18: 93-103https://doi.org/10.1038/s41585-020-00394-5
- Enfortumab vedotin-ejfv: a first-in-class anti-nectin-4 antibody-drug conjugate for the management of urothelial carcinoma.Ann Pharmacother. 2021; 55: 772-782https://doi.org/10.1177/1060028020960402
- Enfortumab vedotin antibody-drug conjugate targeting nectin-4 is a highly potent therapeutic agent in multiple preclinical cancer models.Cancer Res. 2016; 76: 3003-3013https://doi.org/10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-15-1313
- Pivotal trial of enfortumab vedotin in urothelial carcinoma after platinum and anti-programmed death 1/programmed death ligand 1 therapy.J Clin Oncol. 2019; 37: 2592-2600https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.19.01140
- Enfortumab vedotin after PD-1 or PD-L1 inhibitors in cisplatin-ineligible patients with advanced urothelial carcinoma (EV201): a multicentre, single-arm, phase 2 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2021; 22: 872-882https://doi.org/10.1016/S1470-2045(21)00094-2
- Genotypic and histological evolution of lung cancers acquiring resistance to EGFR inhibitors.Sci Transl Med. 2011; 3 (75ra26)https://doi.org/10.1126/scitranslmed.3002003
- Trastuzumab deruxtecan (DS-8201a) in patients with advanced HER2-positive gastric cancer: a dose-expansion, phase 1 study.Lancet Oncol. 2019; 20: 827-836https://doi.org/10.1016/S1470-2045(19)30088-9
- Trastuzumab deruxtecan (DS-8201a) in patients with advanced HER2-positive breast cancer previously treated with trastuzumab emtansine: a dose-expansion, phase 1 study.Lancet Oncol. 2019; 20: 816-826https://doi.org/10.1016/S1470-2045(19)30097-X
- Drug-related pneumonitis in the era of precision cancer therapy.JCO Precis Oncol. 2017; 1 (2017/05/26 ed)
- Enfortumab vedotin in previously treated advanced urothelial carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 1125-1135https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2035807
- Radiological patterns of drug-induced interstitial lung disease (DILD) in early-phase oncology clinical trials.Clin Cancer Res. 2020; 26: 4805-4813https://doi.org/10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-20-0454
- Potential mechanisms of target-independent uptake and toxicity of antibody-drug conjugates.Pharmacol Ther. 2019; 200: 110-125https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pharmthera.2019.04.008
- Identification of nectin-4 oncoprotein as a diagnostic and therapeutic target for lung cancer.Cancer Res. 2009; 69: 6694-6703https://doi.org/10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-09-0016
- Clinical toxicity of antibody drug conjugates: a meta-analysis of payloads.Invest New Drugs. 2018; 36: 121-135https://doi.org/10.1007/s10637-017-0520-6
- Brentuximab vedotin as consolidation therapy after autologous stem-cell transplantation in patients with Hodgkin's lymphoma at risk of relapse or progression (AETHERA): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2015; 385: 1853-1862https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(15)60165-9
- Severe acute pulmonary toxicity associated with brentuximab in a patient with refractory Hodgkin's lymphoma.Case Rep Pulmonol. 2016; 20162359437https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/2359437
- Multicenter phase II study of sequential brentuximab vedotin and doxorubicin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine chemotherapy for older patients with untreated classical Hodgkin lymphoma.J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36: 3015-3022https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2018.79.0139
- Interstitial pneumonitis related to trastuzumab deruxtecan, a human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-targeting Ab-drug conjugate, in monkeys.Cancer Sci. 2020; 111: 4636-4645https://doi.org/10.1111/cas.14686