- •Radiologic assessment of colon cancer stage differs between dMMR and pMMR tumours.
- •pMMR tumours: nodal internal heterogeneity is associated with positive lymph nodes.
- •dMMR tumours: diameter of lymph nodes is associated with positive lymph nodes.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tumor and nodal staging of colon cancer: accuracy of preoperative computed tomography at a Swedish high-volume center.Acta Radiol Open. 2019; 82058460119888713
- Accuracy of CT colonography in the preoperative staging of colon cancer: a prospective study of 217 patients.Colorectal Dis. 2019; 21: 1151-1163
- Accuracy of preoperative local staging of primary colorectal cancer by using computed tomography: reappraisal based on data collected at a highly organized cancer center.Ann Coloproctol. 2017; 33: 192-196
- Diagnostic accuracy of CT for local staging of colon cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2016; 207: 984-995
- Feasibility of preoperative chemotherapy for locally advanced, operable colon cancer: the pilot phase of a randomised controlled trial.Lancet Oncol. 2012; 13: 1152-1160
- Neoadjuvant immunotherapy leads to pathological responses in MMR-proficient and MMR-deficient early-stage colon cancers.Nat Med. 2020; 26: 566-576
- Improving clinical management of colon cancer through CONNECTION, a nation-wide colon cancer registry and stratification effort (CONNECTION II trial): rationale and protocol of a single arm intervention study.BMC Cancer. 2020; 20: 776
- FOxTROT: an international randomised controlled trial in 1052 patients (pts) evaluating neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NAC) for colon cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2019; 37: 3504
- Accuracy of radiological staging in identifying high-risk colon cancer patients suitable for neoadjuvant chemotherapy: a multicentre experience.Colorectal Dis. 2012; 14: 438-444
- Perioperative FOLFOX 4 versus FOLFOX 4 plus cetuximab versus immediate surgery for high-risk stage II and III colon cancers: a phase II multicenter randomized controlled trial (PRODIGE 22).Ann Surg. 2020; 271: 637-645
- The evolving role of microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer: a review.Cancer Treat Rev. 2016; 51: 19-26
- Colon cancer, version 1.2017, NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology.J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2017; 15: 370-398
- Microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer is associated with local lymphocyte infiltration and low frequency of distant metastases.Br J Cancer. 2005; 92: 1746-1753
- Identification and selective degradation of neopeptide-containing truncated mutant proteins in the tumors with high microsatellite instability.Clin Cancer Res. 2013; 19: 3369-3382
- Radiomics analysis of iodine-based material decomposition images with dual-energy computed tomography imaging for preoperatively predicting microsatellite instability status in colorectal cancer.Front Oncol. 2019; 9: 1250
- Computed tomography-based radiomic features could potentially predict microsatellite instability status in stage II colorectal cancer: a preliminary study.Acad Radiol. 2019; 26: 1633-1640
- The value of single-source dual-energy CT imaging for discriminating microsatellite instability from microsatellite stability human colorectal cancer.Eur Radiol. 2019; 29: 3782-3790
- Japanese classification of colorectal, appendiceal, and anal carcinoma: the 3d English Edition [Secondary Publication].J Anus Rectum Colon. 2019; 3: 175-195
- Assessment and diagnostic accuracy of lymph node status to predict stage III colon cancer using computed tomography.Cancer Imaging. 2017; 17: 3
- Morphological predictors for lymph node metastases on computed tomography in colon cancer.Abdom Radiol (NY). 2019; 44: 1712-1721
- Preoperative evaluation of local invasion and metastatic lymph nodes of colorectal cancer and mesenteric vascular variations using multidetector-row computed tomography before laparoscopic surgery.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2007; 31: 831-839
- PD-1 blockade in tumors with mismatch-repair deficiency.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 2509-2520
- Radiomics-based prediction of microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer at initial computed tomography evaluation.Abdom Radiol (NY). 2019; 44: 3755-3763
- Comparison of oncological outcomes of right-sided colon cancer versus left-sided colon cancer after curative resection: which side is better outcome?.Medicine (Baltimore). 2017; 96e8241
- Tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes are a marker for microsatellite instability in colorectal carcinoma.Cancer. 2001; 91: 2417-2422
- Tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes in colorectal cancer with microsatellite instability are activated and cytotoxic.Br J Surg. 2004; 91: 469-475