- O'Sullivan H.
- d'Arienzo P.D.
- Yousaf N.
- Cui W.
- Popat S.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inadequacy of PCR genotyping in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: EGFR L747_A755delinsSS exon 19 deletion is not detected by the real-time PCR IdyllaTM EGFR mutation test but is detected by ctDNA next generation sequencing and responds to osimertinib.Eur J Cancer. 2022; 166: 38-40
- Prevalence and breakdown of EGFR exon 20 driver mutations in routine NHS lung cancer diagnostic testing.J Clin Pathol. 2022; 75: 209-210
- Analysis of a large cohort of non-small cell lung cancers submitted for somatic variant analysis demonstrates that targeted next-generation sequencing is fit for purpose as a molecular diagnostic assay in routine practice.J Clin Pathol. 2018; 71: 1001-1006
- Performance evaluation of the Biocartis Idylla EGFR Mutation Test using pre-extracted DNA from a cohort of highly characterised mutation positive samples.J Clin Pathol. 2022; 75: 241-249
- Integration of rapid PCR testing as an adjunct to NGS in diagnostic pathology services within the UK: evidence from a case series of non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with follow-up.J Clin Pathol. 2021; : 207987
- Is the current strategy for stratifying patients for targeted therapy use in NSCLC really logical and sustainable? Results from a retrospective study suggest otherwise.Lung Cancer. 2019; 127 (2019): S22