- van der Doelen M.J.
- Isaacsson Velho P.
- Slootbeek P.H.J.
- Pamidimarri Naga S.
- Bormann M.
- van Helvert S.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of DNA damage repair defects on response to radium-223 and overall survival in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.Eur J Canc. 2020; 136 (Oxford, England : 1990): 16-24https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejca.2020.05.001
- Overall survival in men with bone metastases from castration-resistant prostate cancer treated with bone-targeting radioisotopes: a meta-analysis of individual patient data from randomized clinical trials.JAMA Oncol. 2020; 6: 206-216https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoncol.2019.4097
- Reversibility of castration resistance status after Radium-223 dichloride treatment: clinical evidence and Review of the literature.Int J Radiat Biol. 2018; : 1-29https://doi.org/10.1080/09553002.2019.1558301
- An agent-based model of prostate Cancer bone metastasis progression and response to Radium223.BMC Canc. 2020; 20: 605https://doi.org/10.1186/s12885-020-07084-w
- Germline DNA-repair gene mutations and outcomes in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer receiving first-line abiraterone and enzalutamide.Eur Urol. 2018; 74: 218-225https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2018.01.035
- Efficacy of radium-223 in bone-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer with and without homologous repair gene defects.Eur Urol. 2019; 76: 170-176https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2018.09.040
- Prostate-specific antigen flare phenomenon during 223Ra-dichloride treatment for bone metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: a case report.Clin Genitourin Canc. 2016; 14: e529-e533https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clgc.2016.04.014
- Radium-223 in combination with docetaxel in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer and bone metastases: a phase 1 dose escalation/randomised phase 2a trial.Eur J Canc. 2019; 114 (Oxford, England : 1990): 107-116https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejca.2019.04.007
- Primary radical prostatectomy or ablative radiotherapy as protective factors for patients with mCRPC treated with radium-223 dichloride: an Italian multicenter study.Clin Genitourin Canc. 2020; 18: 185-191https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clgc.2019.10.009
- Validation of the 3-variable prognostic score (3-PS) in mCRPC patients treated with (223)Radium-dichloride: a national multicenter study.Ann Nucl Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1007/s12149-020-01501-7