To the Editor,
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pembrolizumab associated hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis.Ann Oncol. 2017; 28: 1403
- Treatment-related hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis secondary to checkpoint inhibition with nivolumab plus ipilimumab.Eur J Cancer. 2018; 93: 150-153
- Macrophage activation syndrome: a new complication of checkpoint inhibitors.Eur J Cancer. 2017; 77: 88-89
- Coincidence of immunotherapy-associated hemophagocytic syndrome and rapid tumor regression.Ann Oncol. 2017; 28: 186-189
- Severe hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in a melanoma patient treated with ipilimumab + nivolumab.J Immunother Cancer. 2018; 6: 73
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis with immunotherapy: brief review and case report.J Immunother Cancer. 2018; 6: 49
- Safety of resuming anti-PD-1 in patients with immune-related adverse events (irAEs) during combined anti-CTLA-4 and anti-PD1 in metastatic melanoma.Ann Oncol. 2018; 29: 250-255
Published online: May 23, 2019
Accepted: April 11, 2019
Received: March 28, 2019
Crown Copyright © 2019 Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.