- •Responders to nivolumab treatment had higher nivolumab exposure than progressors.
- •No difference in exposure was seen in patients with and without toxicity.
- •Factors influencing exposure should be clarified in future research.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Development of lupus-like autoimmune diseases by disruption of the PD-1 gene encoding an ITIM motif-carrying immunoreceptor.Immunity. 1999; 11: 141-151
- Nivolumab dose selection: challenges, opportunities, and lessons learned for cancer immunotherapy.J Immunother Cancer. 2016; 4: 72
- Safety, activity, and immune correlates of anti-PD-1 antibody in cancer.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 2443-2454
- Nivolumab versus docetaxel in advanced nonsquamous non-small-cell lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 1627-1639
- Nivolumab versus docetaxel in advanced squamous-cell non-small-cell lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 123-135
European Medicines Agency. Opdivo (nivolumab) assessment report. Last accessed 29 January 2018.
- The combination of exposure-response and case-control analyses in regulatory decision making.J Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 53: 160-166
- Exposure-response relationship of T-DM1: insight into dose optimization for patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2014; 95: 558-564
- Cetuximab pharmacokinetics influences progression-free survival of metastatic colorectal cancer patients.Clin Cancer Res. 2011; 17: 6329-6337
- Dashboard systems: pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic mediated dose optimization for monoclonal antibodies.J Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 55: S51-S59
- Population pharmacokinetics of obinutuzumab (GA101) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and non-hodgkin's lymphoma and exposure-response in CLL.CPT Pharmacometrics Syst Pharmacol. 2014; 3: e144
- Exposure-response relationships of the efficacy and safety of ipilimumab in patients with advanced melanoma.Clin Cancer Res. 2013; 19: 3977-3986
- New response evaluation criteria in solid tumours: revised RECIST guideline (version 1.1).Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 228-247
- Development of an enzyme-linked immune sorbent assay to measure nivolumab and pembrolizumab serum concentrations.Ther Drug Monit. 2018; 40: 596-601
- Phase I study of single-agent anti-programmed death-1 (MDX-1106) in refractory solid tumors: safety, clinical activity, pharmacodynamics, and immunologic correlates.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 3167-3175
- Dose rationalization of pembrolizumab and nivolumab using pharmacokinetic modeling and simulation and cost analysis.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2018; 103: 582-590
- Pembrolizumab exposure-response assessments challenged by association of cancer cachexia and catabolic clearance.Clin Cancer Res. 2018;
- Intensive loading dose of trastuzumab achieves higher-than-steady-state serum concentrations and is well tolerated.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 960-966
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of monoclonal antibodies: concepts and lessons for drug development.BioDrugs. 2010; 24: 23-39
- Absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME) studies of biotherapeutics for autoimmune and inflammatory conditions.AAPS J. 2012; 14: 714-727
- Multiple roles for the major histocompatibility complex class I- related receptor FcRn.Annu Rev Immunol. 2000; 18: 739-766
- Effect of target dynamics on pharmacokinetics of a novel therapeutic antibody against the epidermal growth factor receptor: implications for the mechanisms of action.Cancer Res. 2006; 66: 7630-7638
- In vitro internalization, intracellular transport, and clearance of an anti-CD11a antibody (Raptiva) by human T-cells.J Pharmacol Exp Therapeut. 2004; 310: 896-904
- Evaluation of immunogenicity of nivolumab monotherapy and its clinical relevance in patients with metastatic solid tumors.J Clin Pharmacol. 2017; 57: 394-400
- Model-based population pharmacokinetic analysis of nivolumab in patients with solid tumors.CPT Pharmacometrics Syst Pharmacol. 2017; 6: 58-66
- Management of immune checkpoint blockade dysimmune toxicities: a collaborative position paper.Ann Oncol. 2016; 27: 559-574
- Association of time-varying clearance of nivolumab with disease dynamics and its implications on exposure response analysis.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2017; 101: 657-666
- Nivolumab exposure-response analyses of efficacy and safety in previously treated squamous or nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer.Clin Cancer Res. 2017; 23: 5394-5405