- •Phase II study of ipilimumab in adolescents with advanced melanoma.
- •At 1 year, 3 of 4 patients on 3 mg/kg and 5 of 8 patients on 10 mg/kg were alive.
- •Two patients on 10 mg/kg had partial response and 1 on 3 mg/kg had stable disease.
- •The safety profile was consistent with that observed in the adult population.
- •The study was stopped due to slow accrual of patients.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence of childhood and adolescent melanoma in the United States: 1973–2009.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: 846-854
- The genomic landscape of childhood and adolescent melanoma.J Invest Dermatol. 2015; 135: 816-823
- Improved survival with ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 711-723
- Pooled analysis of long-term survival data from phase II and phase III trials of ipilimumab in unresectable or metastatic melanoma.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 1889-1894
- Phase I clinical trial of ipilimumab in pediatric patients with advanced solid tumors.Clin Cancer Res. 2016; 22: 1364-1370
- Therapeutic effect and tolerance of ipilimumab in metastatic malignant melanoma in children- V. Case report.Klin Onkol. 2015; 28 ([Article in Czech]): S115-S120
- Yervoy [package insert]. Bristol-Myers Squibb Inc, Princeton, NJJuly 2017
- Exposure-response relationships of the efficacy and safety of ipilimumab in patients with advanced melanoma.Clin Cancer Res. 2013; 19: 3977-3986
- Model-based clinical pharmacology profiling of ipilimumab in patients with advanced melanoma.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 78: 106-117
- Therapeutic efficacy of ipilimumab, an anti-CTLA-4 monoclonal antibody, in patients with metastatic melanoma unresponsive to prior systemic treatments: clinical and immunological evidence from three patient cases.Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2009; 58: 1297-1306
- Ipilimumab monotherapy in patients with pretreated advanced melanoma: a randomised, double-blind, multicentre, phase 2, dose-ranging study.Lancet Oncol. 2010; 11: 155-164
- Is the European pediatric medicine regulation working for children and adolescents with cancer?.Clin Cancer Res. 2013; 19 (Epub 2013 Jan 17): 1315-1325https://doi.org/10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-12-2551
- Enrolling adolescents in disease/target-appropriate adult oncology clinical trials of investigational agents.Clin Cancer Res. 2017; 23: 9-12
- Early phase clinical trials of anticancer agents in children and adolescents – an ITCC perspective.Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2017; 14: 497-507