- •The diagnosis, clinical staging and molecular phenotyping must be quick and efficient for lung cancer patients.
- •A median 4 working days for a new patient from initial respiratory consultation to treatment decision can be achieved.
- •To improve the speed of diagnosis and treatment decision of advanced lung cancer, we need to learn from each other.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics in China.CA Cancer J Clin. 2015; 2016: 115-132
- Global cancer statistics.CA Cancer J Clin. 2012; 2015: 87-108
- Recent advances in immunotherapy for non-small-cell lung cancer.Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014; 10: 352-357
- ROS1 and RET fusions in 1139 lung adenocarcinomas: a comprehensive study of common and fusion pattern-specific clinicopathologic, histologic and cytologic features.Lung Cancer. 2014; 84: 121-126
- Lung cancer: current therapies and new targeted treatments.Lancet. 2017; 389: 299-311
- Clinical activity of afatinib in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer harbouring uncommon EGFR mutations: a combined post-hoc analysis of LUX-Lung 2, LUX-Lung 3, and LUX-Lung 6.Lancet Oncol. 2015; 16: 830-838
- Crizotinib versus chemotherapy in advanced ALK-positive lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 2385-2394
- First-line crizotinib versus chemotherapy in ALK-positive lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 2167-2177
- First-line ceritinib versus platinum-based chemotherapy in advanced ALK-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer (ASCEND-4): a randomised, open-label, phase 3 study.Lancet. 2017; 389: 917-929
- Alectinib versus crizotinib in untreated ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2017; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Crizotinib in ROS1-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 1963-1971
- Pembrolizumab versus chemotherapy for PD-L1-positive non-small-cell lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1823-1833
- ROS1 fusions in Chinese patients with non-small-cell lung cancer.Ann Oncol. 2013; 24: 1822-1827
- KIF5B-RET fusions in Chinese patients with non-small cell lung cancer.Cancer. 2013; 119: 1486-1494
- Epidemiological study of HER-2 mutations among EGFR wild-type lung adenocarcinoma patients in China.BMC Cancer. 2016; 16: 828
- High discrepancy of driver mutations in patients with NSCLC and synchronous multiple lung ground-glass nodules.J Thorac Oncol. 2015; 10: 778-783
- Efficacy of crizotinib and pemetrexed-based chemotherapy in Chinese NSCLC patients with ROS1 rearrangement.Oncotarget. 2016; 15: 75145-75154