Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Using real-world data for coverage and payment decisions: the ISPOR Real-World Data Task Force report.Value Health. 2007; 10 ([see comment]): 326-335
- Guide to the methods of technology appraisal. NICE, London2013
- The strength of association between surrogate end points and survival in oncology.JAMA Intern Med. 2015 Aug 1; 175: 1389
- Making inferences on treatment effects from real world data: propensity scores, confounding by indication, and other perils for the unwary in observational research.BMJ. 2013; : 347
- Modeling good research practices–overview: a report of the ISPOR-SMDM odeling Good Research Practices Task Force-1.Med Decis Mak. 2012 Jan 1; 32: 667-677
- Real-world and trial-based cost-effectiveness analysis of bevacizumab in HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer patients: a study of the Southeast Netherlands Breast Cancer Consortium.Eur J Cancer. 2017; 79: 238-246
- Principles of design of access with evidence development approaches: a statement from the Banff summit.Pharmacoeconomics. 2010; 28: 109-111
- Leasing health technologies-an affordable and effective reimbursement strategy for innovative technologies?.2013