Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines for the evaluation of immune therapy activity in solid tumors: immune-related response criteria.Clin Cancer Res. 2009; 15: 7412-7420
- Hyperprogressive disease is a new pattern of progression in cancer patients treated by anti-PD-1/PD-L1.Clin Cancer Res. 2016 Nov 8; ([Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 27827313)https://doi.org/10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-16-1741
- New response evaluation criteria in solid tumours: revised RECIST guideline (version 1.1).Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 228-247
- 1070P Adaptation of the immune related response criteria: IRRECIST.Ann Oncol. 2014; 25: iv369https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdu342.23
- Developing a common language for tumor response to immunotherapy: immune-related response criteria using unidimensional measurements.Clin Cancer Res. 2013; 19: 3936-3943
- iRECIST: guidelines for response criteria for use in trials testing immunotherapeutics.Lancet Oncol. 2017; 18: e143-e152