- •Clarification on how to select target lesions and what to do with measurable lesions which are not selected for target disease response assessment.
- •Clarification on the definition of stable disease.
- •Clarification on the role of Fluorodeoxy-glucose (18F) (FDG)-positron emission tomography (PET)/PET-computed tomography in the context of RECIST 1.1.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reporting results of cancer treatment.Cancer. 1981; 47: 207-214
- New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216
- New response evaluation criteria in solid tumours: revised RECIST guideline (version 1.1).Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 228-247
- Outcomes of phase II clinical trials with single-agent therapies in advanced/metastatic non–small cell lung cancer published between 2000 and 2009.Clin Cancer Res. 2012; 18: 6356-6363
- Exploring intra- and inter-reader variability in uni-dimensional, bi-dimensional, and volumetric measurements of solid tumors on CT scans reconstructed at different slice intervals.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: 959-968
- The imaging viewpoint: how imaging affects determination of progression-free survival.Clin Cancer Res. 2013; 19: 2621-2628