Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Overview: progression-free survival as an endpoint in clinical trials with solid tumors.Clin Cancer Res. 2013; 19: 2607-2612
- Detecting an overall survival benefit that is derived from progression-free survival.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2009; 101: 1642-1649
- Progression-free survival: meaningful or simply measurable?.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 1030-1033
- Surrogate endpoints in clinical trials: definition and operational criteria.Stat Med. 1989; 8: 431-440
- The clinical viewpoint: definitions, limitations of RECIST, practical considerations of measurement.Clin Cancer Res. 2013; 19: 2629-2636
- Extracting summary statistics to perform meta-analyses of the published literature for survival endpoints.Stat Med. 1998; 17: 2815-2834
- Everolimus in postmenopausal hormone-receptor-positive advanced breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 520-529
- Everolimus plus exemestane for hormonereceptor-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor-2-negative advanced breast cancer: overall survival results from BOLERO-2.Ann Oncol. 2014; 25: 2357-2362
- Missing data handling methods in medical device clinical trials.J Biopharm Stat. 2009; 19: 1085-1098
- Role of sensitivity analyses in assessing progression-free survival in late-stage oncology trials.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 5958-5964
FDA May 2007. Guidance for Industry: Clinical Trail Endpoints the Approval of Cancer Drugs and Biologics. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/UCM071590.pdf [accessed October 07, 2014].