Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
IARC CancerBase no. 11 (online). International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France, 2012. Available from URL: http://globocan.iarc.fr [accessed on 30.07.14].
- Patients with advanced and metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with targeted therapy in the Czech Republic: twenty cancer centres, six agents, one database.Med Oncol. 2012; 29: 3314-3320
- Sunitinib followed by sorafenib or vice versa for metastatic renal cell carcinoma-data from the Czech registry.Ann Oncol. 2012; 23: 395-401
- Overall survival and updated results for sunitinib compared with interferon alfa in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 3584-3590
- Sunitinib and sorafenib in metastatic renal cell carcinoma patients with renal insufficiency.Ann Oncol. 2010; 21: 1618-1622
- Prevalence of chronic kidney disease in the United States.JAMA. 2007; 298: 2038-2047
- National Kidney Foundation K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines for chronic kidney disease: evaluation, classification, and stratification.Am J Kidney Dis. 2002; 2: S1-S266
- New response evaluation criteria in solid tumours: revised RECIST guideline (version 1.1).Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 228-247
Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE) Version 4.0. May 28, 2009, U.S Department of Health and Human Services; National Institutes of Health; National Cancer Institute. Available from URL: http://evs.nci.nih.gov/ftp1/CTCAE/CTCAE_4.03_2010-06-14_QuickReference_5x7.pdf [accessed on 10.08.14].
- Temsirolimus, interferon alfa, or both for advanced renal-cell carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 2271-2281
Billemont B, Thibault F, Ropert S, et al. Association between acute severe renal toxicity (ASRT) and survival in patients (pts) with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC) receiving sunitinib. In: Genitourinary Cancer Symposium; Orlando, 2009 (abstract 307). Available from URL: http://meetinglibrary.asco.org/content/20538-64 [accessed on 10.08.14].
- Risk of hypertension and renal dysfunction with an angiogenesis inhibitor sunitinib: systematic review and meta-analysis.Acta Oncol. 2009; 48: 9-17
- Efficacy and toxicity of sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma with renal insufficiency.Eur J Cancer. 2014; 50: 746-752
- Efficacy and toxicity of sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma with severe renal impairment or on haemodialysis.BJU Int. 2011; 108: 1279-1283
- Safety, pharmacokinetic, and antitumor activity of SU11248, a novel oral multitarget tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in patients with cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 25-35