Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
ASCO Report: The state of Cancer Care in America; 2014.
- Delivering maximum clinical benefit at an affordable price: engaging stakeholders in cancer care.Lancet Oncol. Mar. 2014; 15: e112-e118
- Improving modern cancer care through information technology.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 40: S198-S207
Gorin SS, Haggstrom D, Fairfield K, Han P, Krebs P, Clauser SB. Cancer care coordination systematic review and meta-analysis: Twenty-two years of empirical studies. In: ASCO annual meeting; 2013.
- Improving primary care for patients with chronic illness.JAMA. Oct. 2002; 288: 1775-1779
- Patients’ and healthcare professionals’ views of cancer follow-up: systematic review.Br J Gen Pract. 2009; 59: e248-e259
- Email for clinical communication between patients/caregivers and healthcare professionals.Cochrane Library. 2012; 11 ([Review])
Eurostat, Accès et Utilisation d’internet en 2013; 2013.
- Health-related Internet use among cancer survivors: data from the Health Information National Trends Survey, 2003–2008.J Cancer Surviv. 2011; 5: 263-270
- Use of the internet and E-mail for health care information.J Am Med Assoc. 2003; 289
- Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology.Manage Inf Syst. 2010; 13 ([Management Information Systems Research Center, University of Minnesota]): 319-340
- The impact of the Internet on cancer outcomes.CA Cancer J Clin. 2003; 53: 356-371
- Use of the internet to obtain cancer information among cancer patients at an urban county hospital.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 4954-4962
- Developing a useful, user-friendly website for cancer patient follow-up: users’ perspectives on ease of access and usefulness.Eur J Cancer Care. 2012; 21: 747-757
- A survey of Internet utilization among patients with cancer.Support Care Cancer. 2011; 19: 1183-1190
- Internet use by primary care patients: where is the digital divide?.Fam Med. 2012; 44: 342-347
- A systematic review of patient acceptance of consumer health information technology.JAMIA. 2009; 16: 550-560
- Phoning in data.Nature. 2009; 458: 959-961
Rapport Credoc, La diffusion des technologies de l’information et de la communication dans la société française; 2013.
- The effects of promoting patient access to medical records: a review.JAMIA. 2003; 10: 129-139
- Association between personal health record enrollment and patient loyalty.Am J Managed Care. 2012; 18: e248-e253
- Social networks, social media, and social diseases.BMJ. 2013; 346: 3007
- The creative destruction of medicine: how the digital revolution will create better health care.Basic Book. 2012; : 303
- For telehealth to succeed, privacy and security risks must be identified and addressed.Health Affairs (Project Hope). Feb. 2014; 33: 216-221
- Heterogeneity of cancer patient information-seeking behaviors.Med Decis Making. 2011; 32: 362-375
- Managing customization in health care: A framework derived from the services sector literature.Health Policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands). 2014;
- Improved quality at Kaiser Permanente through e-mail between physicians and patients.Health Affairs (Project Hope). Jul. 2010; 29: 1370-1375
- Use of information resources by patients with cancer and their companions.Cancer. Jun. 2004; 100: 2476-2483
- What is the value of routine follow-up after diagnosis and treatment of cancer?.Br J Gen Pract. 2009; : 482-483
- Breast cancer survivors: information and support after treatment.Clin Nurs Res. 2007; 16 ([discussion 294–301]): 278-293
- Telehealth: seven strategies to successfully implement disruptive technology and transform health care.Health Affairs (Project Hope). Feb. 2014; 33: 200-206
- Web-based patient-reported outcomes in drug safety and risk management.Drug Saf. 2012; 6: 437-447
- Measurement and control of response bias.in: Wrightsman L. Robinson J. Shaver P. Measures of personality and social psychological attitudes. Academic Press, 1991: 17-59