Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pathological complete response and long-term clinical benefit in breast cancer: the CTNeoBC pooled analysis.Lancet. 2014; 384: 164-172
- TP53 status for prediction of sensitivity to taxane versus non-taxane neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer (EORTC 10994/BIG 1–00): a randomised phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2011; 12: 527-539
- A simple p53 functional assay for screening cell lines, blood, and tumors.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1995; 92: 3963-3967
- Strategies for subtypes–dealing with the diversity of breast cancer: highlights of the St. Gallen International Expert Consensus on the Primary Therapy of Early Breast Cancer 2011.Ann Oncol. 2011; 22: 1736-1747
- Proposal for standardized definitions for efficacy end points in adjuvant breast cancer trials: the STEEP system.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 2127-2132
- Factors predictive of distant metastases in patients with breast cancer who have a pathologic complete response after neoadjuvant chemotherapy.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 7098-7104
- Predictors of recurrence in breast cancer patients with a pathologic complete response after neoadjuvant chemotherapy.Br J Cancer. 2010; 103: 297-302
- Patient and tumor characteristics associated with breast cancer recurrence after complete pathological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2013; 137: 195-201
- Response-guided neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: 3623-3630