Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Survival end point reporting in randomised cancer clinical trials: a review of major journals.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 3721-3726
Guidance for industry clinical trial end-points for the approval of cancer drugs and biologics, Food and Drugs Administration, Department of Health and Human Services, 2007.
- Issues in using progression-free survival when evaluating oncology products.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 2874-2880
- The in- or exclusion of non-breast cancer related death and contralateral breast cancer significantly affects estimated outcome probability in early breast cancer.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2008; 109: 567-572
- End-points in adjuvant treatment trials: a systematic review of the literature in colon cancer and proposed definitions for future trials.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2007; 99: 998-1003
- Design and end-points of clinical trials in hepatocellular carcinoma.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2008; 100: 698-711
- Proposal for standardised definitions for efficacy end points in adjuvant breast cancer trials: the STEEP system.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 2127-2132
- Protocol of the DATECAN study: formal consensus method for the development of guidelines for standardised time-to-event end-points’ definitions in cancer clinical trials.Eur J Cancer. 2013; 49: 769-781
- The RAND/UCLA appropriateness method user’s manual.Santa Monica, RAND2001
Bases méthodologiques pour l’élaboration de recommandations professionnelles par consensus formalisé, Haute Autorité en Santé, 2006.
MeSH – National library of medicine’s controlled vocabulary thesaurus http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/factsheets/mesh.html.
- Consensus methods for medical and health services research.BMJ. 1995; 311: 376-380
Linstone AH, Turoff M: The Delphi Method: techniques and applications. (ed Addison-Wesley Pub. Co.), Linstone & Turoff Editors, 1975.
Murphy MK, Black NA, Lamping DL, et al.: Consensus development methods, and their use in clinical guideline development. Health Technol Assess 2:i-iv, 1–88, 1998.
- Effect of adjuvant chemotherapy with fluorouracil plus folinic acid or gemcitabine versus observation on survival in patients with resected periampullary adenocarcinoma: the ESPAC-3 periampullary cancer randomised trial.JAMA. 2012; 308: 147-156
- Gemcitabine alone versus gemcitabine plus radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer: an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group trial.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 4105-4112
- Adjuvant chemotherapy with gemcitabine versus observation in patients undergoing curative-intent resection of pancreatic cancer: a randomised controlled trial.JAMA. 2007; 297: 267-277
- Results and patterns of failure in patients treated with adjuvant combined chemoradiation therapy for resected pancreatic adenocarcinoma.Cancer. 2009; 115: 3640-3650
- Survival end-points in colorectal cancer and the effect of second primary other cancer on disease free survival.BMC Cancer. 2011; 11: 438
☆Results were presented as a poster communication at ASCO 2012; as oral communication as the World Congress of Gastro-intestinal Cancer Symposium 2012 and as oral communication at the 3rd Meeting of the COMET Initiative, June 2013.