Aim of the study
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
- Caring for survivors of childhood cancers: the size of the problem.Eur J Cancer. 2006; 42: 501-508
- Long-term follow-up of people who have survived cancer during childhood.Lancet Oncol. 2006; 7: 489-498
- Hewitt M. Weiner S.L. Simone J.V. Childhood cancer survivorship: improving care and quality of life. The National Acadamies Press, Washington, DC2003
- Medical assessment of adverse health outcomes in long-term survivors of childhood cancer.JAMA. 2007; 297: 2705-2715
- Chronic health conditions in adult survivors of childhood cancer.New Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 1572-1582
- Late effects of childhood cancer.Arnold Publication, London, England2004
- Cause-specific late mortality among 5-year survivors of childhood cancer: the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2008; 100: 1368-1379
- Development of risk-based guidelines for pediatric cancer survivors: the Children’s Oncology Group Long-Term Follow-Up Guidelines from the Children’s Oncology Group Late Effects Committee and Nursing Discipline.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 4979-4990
- Challenges after curative treatment for childhood cancer and long-term follow up of survivors.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2008; 55 (xiii): 251-273
- Long-term follow-up of childhood cancer survivors: future directions for clinical care and research.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2006; 46: 143-148
- Strategies for improvement of awareness, treatment and control of hypertension: results of a panel discussion.J Human Hypertens. 2004; 18: 563-565
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring in children and adolescents: recommendations for standard assessment: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Atherosclerosis, Hypertension, and Obesity in Youth Committee of the council on cardiovascular disease in the young and the council for high blood pressure research.Hypertension. 2008; 52: 433-451
World Health Organization. The World Health Report 2002: reducing risks, promoting healthy life. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2002.
The fourth report on the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of high blood pressure in children and adolescents. Pediatrics 2004;114(2 Suppl 4th Report):555–76.
- Trends in blood pressure among children and adolescents.JAMA. 2004; 291: 2107-2113
- Clinical heart failure in a cohort of children treated with anthracyclines: a long-term follow-up study.Eur J Cancer. 2006; 42: 3191-3198
- Pathophysiology of anthracycline- and radiation-associated cardiomyopathies: implications for screening and prevention.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2005; 44: 600-606
- Hypertension in long-term survivors of childhood renal cancers.J Clin Oncol. 1989; 7: 912-915
- Hypertension and prehypertension in long-term survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2007; 49: 79-83
van Leent-Loenen HMJA. Bloeddruk; De determinant, gezondheidsgevolgen en oorzaken; Wat is een verhoogde bloeddruk? Volksgezondheid Toekomst Verkenning, Nationaal Kompas Volksgezondheid. Bilthoven: RIVM; 2008.
- Statistical methods in cancer research. The analysis of case-control studies. vol. I. IARC Sci. Publ., Lyon1980
- Association of hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia, and metabolic syndrome with obesity: findings from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1999 to 2004.J Am Coll Surg. 2008; 207: 928-934
- Obesity and hypertension among children after treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Cancer. 2007; 110: 2313-2320
- The metabolic syndrome in long-term cancer survivors, an important target for secondary preventive measures.Cancer Treat Rev. 2002; 28: 195-214
- Cardiovascular morbidity in long-term survivors of metastatic testicular cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 1725-1732
- Renal impairment and hypertension in brain tumor patients treated in childhood are mainly associated with cisplatin treatment.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2005; 44: 363-369
- Novel insights into pathological changes in muscular arteries of radiotherapy patients.Radiother Oncol. 2009; 92: 477-483
- Risk of cerebrovascular events after neck and supraclavicular radiotherapy: a systematic review.Radiother Oncol. 2009; 90: 163-165
- Radiation nephropathy.Semin Nephrol. 2003; 23: 486-499
- Late effects in children treated with radiation therapy for Wilms’ tumor.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2000; 46: 1239-1246