Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216
- Variability in response assessment in solid tumors: effect of number of lesions chosen for measurement.Clin Cancer Res. 2003; 9: 4318-4323
- Reporting results of cancer treatment.Cancer. 1981; 47: 207-214
WHO handbook for reporting results of cancer treatment. Geneva (Switzerland): World Health Organization Offset Publication No. 48; 1979.
- Analysis of interobserver and intraobserver variability in CT tumor measurements.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1996; 167: 851-854
- Evaluation of tumor measurements in oncology: use of film-based and electronic techniques.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 2179-2184
- Individual patient data analysis to assess modifications to the RECIST criteria.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 248-260
- Statistical methods for rates and proportions.John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York2003
- Optimal two-stage designs for phase II clinical trials.Control Clin Trials. 1989; 10: 1-10
- Empirical model-building and response surfaces.John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York1987
- New response evaluation criteria in solid tumors: Revised RECIST guideline (version 1.1).Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 228-247
- Design of phase II cancer trials using a continuous endpoint of change in tumor size: application to a study of sorafenib and erlotinib in non small-cell lung cancer.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2007; 99: 1455-1461
- Maximum likelihood approaches to variance component estimation and to related problems.J Am Stat Assoc. 1977; 72: 320-338
- Reproducibility of computed tomography (CT) measurements of lung cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26 ([Abstract 8002])