Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Survival for eight major cancers and all cancers combined for European adults diagnosed in 1995–99: results of the EUROCARE-4 study.Lancet Oncol. 2007; 8: 773-783
National Cancer Institutes. SEER program coding and staging manual. Released May 15, 2007. Available at <http://seer.cancer.gov/tools/codingmanuals/> (accessed December 2007).
IARC/IACR. International rules for multiple primary cancer (ICD-O Third edition). Internal Report no. 2004/02. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 2004.
Berrino F, Sant M, Verdecchia A, Capocaccia R, Hakulinen T, Estéve J. Survival of cancer patients in Europe. The EUROCARE Study. IARC Scientifics Publications Vol. 132. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 1995.
Ries L, Harkins D, Krapcho M, et al. SEER Cancer statistics review, 1975–2003. November 2005 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site 2006, Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute, 2006.
- Patients with previous cancer should not be excluded in international comparative cancer survival studies.Int J Cancer. 2007; 121: 2274-2278
EUROCARE website: <http://www.eurocare.it/Scripts/Document.htm> (accessed December 2007).
- The EUROCARE-4 database on cancer survival in Europe: Data standardisation, quality control and methods of statistical analysis.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 909-930
- EUROCARE-3 summary: cancer survival in Europe at the end of the 20th century.Ann Oncol. 2003; 14: 128-149
- Cancer survival corrected for heterogeneity in patients withdrawal.Biometrics. 1982; 38: 933-942
- Standard cancer patients population for age standardising survival ratios.Eur J Cancer. 2004; 40: 2307-2316
SEER website: <http://seer.cancer.gov/seerstat/>.
Curtis RE, Freedman DM, Ron E, et al. (editors). New malignancies among cancer survivors: SEER Cancer Registries, 1973–2000. NHI Publications 05-5302. Bethesda, MD, National Cancer Institute, 2006.
Blair RJ, Simonato L, Storm HH, Démaret E. Automated data collection in cancer registration. IARC Technical Publication Vol. 32, Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1998.
- Information gained from linking SEER Cancer Registry Data to state-level hospital discharge abstract. Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results.Med Care. 2000; 38: 1131-1140
- Problems related to coding of multiple primary cancers.Eur J Cancer. 1996; 32A: 1366-1370