Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Ferlay J, Bray F, Pisani P, Parkin DM. GLOBOCAN 2002 cancer incidence, mortality and prevalence worldwide IARC cancer base no. 5, version 2.0. Lyon: IARC Press; 2004.
- Time trends of cancer incidence in European children (1978–1997): report from the ACCIS project.Eur J Cancer. 2006; 42: 1961-1971
- Childhood cancer survival in Europe 1978–1992: the EUROCARE study.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37: 671-672
- Cancer survival in European adolescents and young adults.Eur J Cancer. 2003; 39: 2600-2610
- Geographical comparison of cancer survival in Europe children children (1978–1997): report from the ACCIS project.Eur J Cancer. 2006; 42: 1972-1980
- Fritz A. Percy C. Jack A. International classification of diseases for oncology. 3rd ed. World Health Organization, Geneva2000
- International classification of childhood cancer, third edition.Cancer. 2005; 103: 1457-1467
World Health Organization. International statistical classification of diseases and related health problems. 10th revision. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1992.
Surveillance Research Program, National Cancer Institute SEER∗Stat software, version 6.3.6. <http://www.seer.cancer.gov/seerstat>.
- A computer program package for relative survival analysis.Comput Prog Biomed. 1985; 19: 197-207
- An alternative approach to monitoring cancer patient survival.Cancer. 1996; 78: 2004-2010
- The EUROCARE-4 database on cancer survival in Europe: Data standardisation, quality control and methods of statistical analysis.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 909-930
- Regression models and life tables.J Royal Stat Soc B. 1972; 34: 187-200
- Childhood cancer survival in Europe.Ann Oncol. 2003; 14: V119-V127
- Cancer in children and adolescents in Europe: developments over 20 years and future challenges.Eur J Cancer. 2006; 42: 2183-2190
- Pattern of care and survival for adolescents and young adults with acute leukaemia – a population-based study.Brit J Cancer. 1999; 79: 658-665
- National survival trends of young adults with sarcoma: lack of progress is associated with lack of clinical trial participation.Cancer. 2005; 103: 1891-1897
- Keynote comment: challenges of teenage and young-adult oncology.Lancet Oncol. 2006; 7: 612-613
- Clinical characteristics, biologic features and outcome for young adult patients with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.Brit J Haematol. 2005; 130: 166-173
- Adolescents with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: emerging from the shadow of paediatric and adult treatment protocols.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2006; 47: 748-756
- The challenge of very rare tumours in childhood: the Italian TREP project.Eur J Cancer. 2007; 43: 654-659
- Guidelines for surgical treatment of hepatoblastoma in the modern era-recommendations from the childhood liver tumour strategy group of the international society of paediatric oncology (SIOPEL).Eur J Cancer. 2005; 41: 1031-1036