Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Progression-free survival is a surrogate for survival in advanced colorectal cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 5218-5224
- Evaluation of tumor response, disease control, progression-free survival, and time to progression as potential surrogate end points in metastatic breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 1987-1992
US Department of Health and Human Services FaDA. Guidance for industry: clinical trial endpoints for the approval of cancer drugs and biologics. <http://www.fda.gov/cder/guidance/7478fnl.pdf>; 2007 [accessed 19.08.08].
(CHMP) CfMPfHU. Guideline on the evaluation of anticancer medicinal products in man. European Medicines Agency 7 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London E14 4HB, UK; 2005.
- Individual patient data analysis to assess modifications to the RECIST criteria.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 248-260
Eisenhauer EA, Therasse P, Bogaerts J, et al. New response evaluation criteria in solid tumors: Revised RECIST guideline (version1.1). Eur J Cancer, 2009;45:228–47.
- When you look matters: the effect of assessment schedule on progression-free survival.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2007; 99: 428-432
- Analysis of progression-free survival in oncology trials: some common statistical issues.Pharm Stat. 2007; 6: 99-113
Kane R, Yang P. FDA presentation: genasense (Oblimersen) for metastatic melanoma <http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/04/slides/4037s1.htm>; 2004 [accessed 19.08.08].
- Sensitivity analysis of progression-free survival with dependent withdrawal.Stat Med. 2008; 27: 1180-1198
- Blinded independent central review of progression-free survival in phase III clinical trials: important design element or unnecessary expense?.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 3791-3796
- Optimizing randomized phase II trials assessing tumor progression.Contemp Clin Trials. 2007; 28: 146-152
- Improving the design of phase II trials of cytostatic anticancer agents.Contemp Clin Trials. 2007; 28: 138-145