Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Appraisal of methods for the study of chemotherapy of cancer in man: comparative therapeutic trial of nitrogen mustard and thio phosphoamide.J Chronic Dis. 1960; 11: 7-33
- Historical and methodological developments in clinical trials at the National Cancer Institute.Stat Med. 1990; 9: 871-880
WHO handbook for reporting results of cancer treatment. Geneva (Switzerland): World Health Organization Offset Publication No. 48; 1979.
- Reporting results of cancer treatment.Cancer. 1981; 47: 207-214
- New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors.J Natl Cancer I. 2000; 92: 205-216
- Endpoints and other considerations in phase I studies of targeted anticancer therapy: recommendations from the task force on Methodology for the Development of Innovative Cancer Therapies (MDICT).Eur J Cancer. 2008; 44: 19-24
- Design and conduct of phase II studies of targeted anticancer therapy: recommendations from the task force on methodology for the development of innovative cancer therapies (MDICT).Eur J Cancer. 2008; 44: 25-29
- Recommended changes to oncology clinical trial design: revolution or evolution?.Eur J Cancer. 2008; 44: 8-11
- Optimizing the design of phase II oncology trials: The importance of randomization.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 275-280
- Recommendations for the assessment of progression in randomized cancer treatment trials.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 281-289
- RECIST revisited: a review of validation studies on tumour assessment.Eur J Cancer. 2006; 42: 1031-1039
- Validation of neuroradiologic response assessment in gliomas: measurement by RECIST, two-dimensional, computer-assisted tumor area, and computer-assisted tumor volume methods.Neuro Oncol. 2006; 8: 156-165
- New response evaluation criteria in solid tumors: Revised RECIST guideline (version 1.1).Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 228-247
- Individual patient data analysis to assess modifications to the RECIST criteria.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 248-260
- Evaluation of lymph nodes with RECIST 1.1.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 261-267
- Lessons learned from independent central review.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 268-274
- Validation of novel imaging methodologies for use as cancer clinical trials end-points.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 290-299