Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
- Semaphorins command cells to move.Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2005; 6: 789-800
- Semaphoring vascular morphogenesis.Endothelium. 2006; 13: 81-91
- The semaphorin 4D receptor controls invasive growth by coupling with Met.Nat Cell Biol. 2002; 4: 720-724
- Semaphorin III is needed for normal patterning and growth of nerves, bones and heart.Nature. 1996; 383: 525-528
- PlexinD1 and semaphorin signaling are required in endothelial cells for cardiovascular development.Dev Cell. 2004; 7: 107-116
- Semaphorin-Plexin signaling guides patterning of the developing vasculature.Dev Cell. 2004; 7: 117-123
- Diverse gene expression and function of semaphorins in developing lung: positive and negative regulatory roles of semaphorins in lung branching morphogenesis.Genes Cells. 2001; 6: 559-571
- Involvement of axonal guidance proteins and their signaling partners in the developing mouse mammary gland.J Cell Physiol. 2006; 206: 16-24
- Plexin-A1 and its interaction with DAP12 in immune responses and bone homeostasis.Nat Cell Biol. 2006; 8: 615-622
- Human semaphorin 3B (SEMA3B) located at chromosome 3p21.3 suppresses tumor formation in an adenocarcinoma cell line.Cancer Res. 2002; 62: 542-546
- Semaphorin 3F gene from human 3p21.3 suppresses tumor formation in nude mice.Cancer Res. 2002; 62: 2637-2643
- Semaphorin SEMA3F localization in malignant human lung and cell lines: a suggested role in cell adhesion and cell migration.Am J Pathol. 2000; 156: 939-950
- Plexin-B1/RhoGEF-mediated RhoA activation involves the receptor tyrosine kinase ErbB-2.J Cell Biol. 2004; 165: 869-880
- Poor outcome in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancers predicted by loss of Plexin B1.Clin Cancer Res. 2007; 13: 1115-1122
- “Stem cell like” breast cancers – a model for the identification of new prognostic/predictive markers in endocrine responsive breast cancer exemplified by Plexin B1.Eur J Obst Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2008; 139: 11-15
Ruckhäberle E, Rody A, Engels K, et al. Microarray analysis of altered sphingolipid metabolism reveals prognostic significance of sphingosine kinase 1 in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2007;December 4.
Rody A, Holtrich U, Muller V, et al. c-Kit: identification of co-regulated genes by gene expression profiling and clinical relevance of two breast cancer subtypes with stem cell like features. 2006 ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings Part I. J Clin Oncol 2006;24:622.
- Identification of high risk breast-cancer patients by gene expression profiling.Lancet. 2002; 359: 131-132
- Gene expression profiling spares early breast cancer patients from adjuvant therapy: derived and validated in two population-based cohorts.Breast Cancer Res. 2005; 7: R953-R964
- Gene expression profiling in breast cancer: understanding the molecular basis of histologic grade to improve prognosis.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2006; 98: 262-272
- Definition of clinically distinct molecular subtypes in estrogen receptor-positive breast carcinomas through genomic grade.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1239-1246
- Genes that mediate breast cancer metastasis to lung.Nature. 2005; 436: 518-524
- TRANSBIG Consortium. Strong time dependence of the 76-gene prognostic signature for node-negative breast cancer patients in the TRANSBIG multicenter independent validation series.Clin Cancer Res. 2007; 13: 3207-3214
The International Genomics Consortium (IGC). The expO project (Expression Project For Oncology). <http://www.intgen.org/>.
- Model-based analysis of oligonucleotide arrays: expression index computation and outlier detection.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2001; 98: 31-36
- Summaries of Affymetrix GeneChip probe level data.Nucl Acids Res. 2003; 31: e15
- Multicenter validation of a gene expression-based prognostic signature in lymph node-negative primary breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 1665-1671
- Determination of oestrogen-receptor status and ERBB2 status of breast carcinoma: a gene-expression profiling study.Lancet Oncol. 2007; 8: 203-211
- Validation of gene signatures that predict the response of breast cancer to neoadjuvant chemotherapy: a substudy of the EORTC 10994/BIG 00-01 clinical trial.Lancet Oncol. 2007; 8: 1071-1078
- High expression of lymphocyte-associated genes in node-negative HER2+ breast cancers correlates with lower recurrence rates.Cancer Res. 2007; 67: 10669-10676
Venables WN, Ripley BD. Modern applied statistics with S (4th ed.). Springer; 2002. ISBN 0-387-95457-0.
- Ki-67 as prognostic marker in early breast cancer: a meta-analysis of published studies involving 12,155 patients.Brit J Cancer. 2007; 96: 1504-1513
- Correlation between MIB-1 and other proliferation markers: clinical implications of the MIB-1 cutoff value.Cancer. 2002; 94: 2151-2159
- Genetic reclassification of histologic grade delineates new clinical subtypes of breast cancer.Cancer Res. 2006; 66: 10292-102301
- Gene-expression profiles to predict distant metastasis of lymph-node-negative primary breast cancer.Lancet. 2005; 365: 671-679
- Gene expression patterns of breast carcinomas distinguish tumor subclasses with clinical implications.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2001; 98: 10869-10874
- Intrinsic molecular signature of breast cancer in a population-based cohort of 412 patients.Breast Cancer Res. 2006; 8: R34
- Meta-analysis of gene-expression profiles in breast cancer: toward a unified understanding of breast cancer sub-typing and prognosis signatures.Breast Cancer Res. 2008; 10: R65
- Understanding the molecular basis of histologic grade.Pathobiology. 2008; 75: 104-111
- Effects of estrogen receptor expression and histopathology on annual hazard rates of death from breast cancer.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2006; 100: 121-126
- Breast cancer mortality trends in the United States according to estrogen receptor status and age at diagnosis.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1683-1690