Abbreviation:ALL (acute lymphoblastic leukaemia)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
Transparency International. The global coalition against corruption. <http://www.transparency.org/news_room/in_focus/2006/humanitarian_relief#introduction>
- International aid and medical practice in the less-developed world: doing it right.Lancet. 2001; 357: 1524-1525
- Twinning: a rewarding scenario for development of oncology services in transitional countries.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2005; 45: 103-106
- Establishment of a pediatric oncology program and outcomes of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in a resource-poor area.JAMA. 2004; 291: 2471-2475
- Saving the children: improving childhood cancer treatment in developing countries.New Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2158-2160
- Outcome of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in resource-poor countries.Lancet. 2003; 362: 706-708
- Simple deliverable therapy needed for childhood leukaemia.Lancet. 2003; 362: 676-677
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.New Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 1535-1548
- All children have a right to full access to treatment for cancer.Lancet. 2004; 364: 1121-1122
- Clinical and laboratory evaluation of compliance in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.Arch Disease Child. 2004; 89: 785-788
- Treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in countries with limited resources; lessons from use of a single protocol in India over a twenty year period.Eur J Cancer. 2005; 41: 1570-1583
- Influence of socioeconomic status on childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia treatment in Indonesia.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 1600-1606
United Nations. Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Populations Division. <http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/WPP2004/mid.htm>.
Departemen Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Indonesia Country Profile 2006. <http://www.depkes.go.id>.
Sutaryo, Sumadiono, Suhadi, et al. The pilot protocol of Wijaya Kusuma acute lymphoblastic leukemia of childhood 1999. Indonesian Multicentre Study. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press; 1999.
Sutaryo, Sumadiono, Suhadi, et al. The protocol of Wijaya Kusuma acute lymphoblastic leukemia of childhood 2000. Indonesian Multicentre Study. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press; 2000.
- Compliance with oral chemotherapy in childhood lymphoblastic leukaemia.Cancer Treat Rev. 1995; 21: 93-103
- Treatment compliance in childhood and adolescence.Cancer Suppl. 1993; 71: 3441-3449
- Non-compliance with oral chemotherapy in childhood leukaemia. An overlooked and costly cause of late relapse.BMJ. 1996; 313: 1219-1220
- Pediatric oncology in countries with limited resources.in: Pizzo P.A. Poplack D.G. Principles and practice of pediatric oncology. Lippincott-Raven Publishers, Philadelphia1997: 1395-1419
- Factors affecting survival in White and Asian children with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.Brit J Cancer. 2000; 82: 1568-1570
- The problem of pediatric malignancies in the developing world.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1997; 824: 193-204
- Compliance with chemotherapy in childhood leukaemia in Africa.SAMJ. 1989; 75: 481-484
- Attitude of health-care providers toward childhood leukemia patients with different socio-economic status.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2008; 50: 1001-1005
Mostert S, Sitaresmi MN, Gundy CM, Sutaryo, Veerman AJP. Parental experiences of childhood leukemia treatment in Indonesia. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol [in press].
Ewins P, Harvey P, Savage K, Jacobs A. Mapping the risks of corruption in humanitarian action. Overseas Development Institute and Management Accounting for NGOs (MANGO). A Report for Transparency International and the U4 Anti-Corruption Resource Center, July 2006. <http://www.transparency.org/content/download/8400/53941/file/ODI_corruption_risk_map.pdf>.
World Health Organization. New report on corruption in health. <http://who.int/bulletin/volumes/84/2/news10206/en/print.htm>.
Global Corruption Report 2006. <http://www.transparency.org/publications/gcr/download_gcr#download>.
- Social behavior. social psychology.in: Psychology. second ed. Springer, New York1986: 316-411
- Attitude change.in: Social psychology. second ed. Springer, New York1986: 158-191
Pui CH, Schrappe M, Masera G, et al. Ponte di Legno Working Group: statement on the right of children with leukemia to have full access to essential treatment and report on the Sixth International Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Workshop. Leukemia 2004;18:1043–53.
- Position statement. Statement by members of the Ponte di Legno Group on the right of children to have full access to essential treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2004; 43: 103-104