Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An international survey of cancer pain characteristics and syndromes.Pain. 1999; 82: 263-274
- Classification of Chronic Pain.Second ed. IASP Press, Seattle1994
- Evaluation of WHO analgesic guidelines for cancer pain in a hospital-based palliative care unit.J Pain Symptom Manage. 1988; 3: 145-149
- A validation study of the WHO method for cancer pain relief.Cancer. 1987; 59: 850-856
- Principles of control of cancer pain.BMJ. 2006; 332: 1022-1024
- Investigation of an opioid response categorization in advanced cancer patients.J Pain Symptom Manage. 1999; 18: 347-352
- Difficult pain.BMJ. 2006; 332: 1081-1083
- Opioid-resistant pain: sense or nonsense?.The Pain Clinic. 1993; 6: 205-206
- Assessment of cancer pain: a prospective evaluation in 2266 cancer patients referred to a pain service.Pain. 1996; 64: 107-114
- Mood states of oncology outpatients: does pain make a difference?.Journal of Pain & Symptom Management. 1995; 10: 120-128
- A prospective study to determine the association between physical symptoms and depression in patients with advanced cancer.Palliat Med. 2004; 18: 558-563
- Algorithm for neuropathic pain treatment: an evidence based proposal.Pain. 2005; 118: 289-305
Saarto T, Wiffen PJ. Antidepressants for neuropathic pain. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2007(4):CD005454.
- Analgesic effect of intravenous ketamine in cancer patients on morphine therapy: a randomized, controlled, double-blind, crossover, double-dose study.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2000; 20: 246-252
- A single infusion of intravenous ketamine improves pain relief in patients with critical limb ischaemia: results of a double blind randomised controlled trial.Pain. 2002; 97: 275-281
- Celiac plexus block for pancreatic cancer pain: factors influencing pain, symptoms and quality of life.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2003; 26: 1140-1147
- Randomized clinical trial of an implantable drug delivery system compared with comprehensive medical management for refractory cancer pain: impact on pain, drug-related toxicity, and survival.J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20: 4040-4049