Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The palliative care research society in the UK.Palliat Med. 2003; 17: 565-566
- Palliative care research.Euro J Cancer. 2001; 37: 153-159
- Methodological and structural challenges in palliative care research: how have we fared in the last decades?.Palliat Med. 2006; 20: 727
- Development of the NHPCO research agenda.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2004; 28: 488-496
- Supportive and palliative care research in the UK: report of the NCRI strategic planning group on supportive & palliative care.National Cancer Research Institute, London2004
Gesundheitsforschungsrat des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung: Roadmap für das Gesundheitsforschungsprogramm der Bundesregierung. <http://www.bmbf.de/pub/roadmap_Gesundheitsforschung07_lang.pdf> [accessed January 2008].
Minister Ianno announces $16.5. million for innovative research into palliation and end of life care. <http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/24851.html>.
- Global warming in the palliative care research environment – adapting to change.Palliat Med. 2008; 22
- Pain and pain treatments in European palliative care units. A cross sectional survey from the European Association for Palliative Care Research Network.Palliat Med. 2005; 19: 477-484
Klepstad P. EPOS: barriers, difficulties and solutions in multi-centre palliative care research. In: 4th research forum of the European Association for palliative care (EAPC); 2006; Venice: Palliative Medicine; 2006. p. 238.
- National Cancer Control Programmes – policies and managerial guidelines.2nd ed. World Health Organization, Geneva2002
- Declaration of Venice: adoption of a declaration to develop a global palliative care research initiative.Progr Palliat Care. 2006; 14: 215-217
- The Budapest Commitments: setting the goals A joint initiative by the European Association for Palliative Care, the International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care and Help the Hospices.Palliat Med. 2007; 21: 269-271
- Supportive and palliative care research collaboratives in the United Kingdom: an unnatural experiment?.Palliat Med. 2007; 21: 663-665
Kaasa S, Loge JH, Fayers P, et al. Symptom assessment in palliative care: a need for international collaboration. J Clin Oncol [in press].
- Outcomes assessment in cancer: measures, methods and application.Cambridge University Press, New York (NY)2005
- Patient-reported outcomes assessment in cancer trials: evaluating and enhancing the payoff to decision making.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 5049-5050
- Standardizing patient-reported outcomes assessment in cancer clinical trials: a patient-reported outcomes measurement information system initiative.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 32: 5106-5112
- The Val158Met polymorphism of the human catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) gene may influence morphine requirements in cancer pain patients.Pain. 2005; 116: 73-78