Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Palliative Treatment of Incurable Cancer, with an Appendix on the Use of the Opium-Pipe.J. and A. Churchill, London1890
- Opium and cocaine in the treatment of cancerous disease.The British Medical Journal. 1896; 2: 718-719
- Terminal Care.in: Weatherall D.J. Ledingham J.G.G. Warrell D.A. Oxford Textbook of Medicine. Oxford University Press, Oxford1983: 28.1-28.13
- Hospice care – redressing the balance in medicine.Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine. 1980; 73: 475-481
World Health Organization. Cancer Pain Relief and Palliative Care, 1990: 11–12.
World Health Organization. Cancer Pain Relief. With a guide to opioid availability, 2nd edition. Geneva: 1996.
Cancer Pain Relief and Palliative Care. Technical Report Series 804. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1990.
- The WHO analgesic ladder for cancer pain control, twenty years of use. How much pain relief does one get from using it?.Support Cancer Care. 2006; 14: 1086-1093
- Clinical management of long-term cancer survivors.Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2008; 26: 162-164