Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Isolated systolic hypertension: pressure on the anaesthetist?.Anaesthesia. 2001; 56: 505-510
Looi YC. A review of the literature on postoperative pain in older cancer patients. Eur J Cancer [in this issue].
- The relationship of postoperative delirium with psychoactive medications.JAMA. 1994; 272: 1518-1522
- Cognitive status and postoperative pain: older adults.J Pain Symptom Manage. 1994; 9: 19-27
- Long-term postoperative cognitive dysfunction in the elderly ISPOCD1 study. ISPOCD investigators. International Study of Post-Operative Cognitive Dysfunction.Lancet. 1998; 351: 857-861
- Alzheimer’s disease: halothane induces Abeta peptide to oligomeric form–solution NMR studies.Neurochem Res. 2006; 31: 883-890
- Cognitive dysfunction 1-2 years after non-cardiac surgery in the elderly. ISPOCD group. International Study of Post-Operative Cognitive Dysfunction.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2000; 44: 1246-1251
- Alzheimer’s disease and anaesthesia: implications for the central cholinergic system.Br J Anaesth. 2006; 97: 445-452
- Derivation and prospective validation of a simple index for prediction of cardiac risk of major noncardiac surgery.Circulation. 1999; 100: 1043-1049
- Symptom-limited stair climbing as a predictor of postoperative cardiopulmonary complications after high-risk surgery.Chest. 2001; 120: 1147-1151