Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Promises and challenges of oncology and hematology, including geriatric oncology.Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2004; 50: 1-2
- Never too old? Age should not be a barrier to enrollment in cancer clinical trials.Oncologist. 2005; 10: 198-204
- The surgical management of elderly cancer patients; recommendations of the SIOG surgical task force.Eur J Cancer. 2004; 40: 926-938
- Surgical management of oncogeriatric patients.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1924-1929
- Management of cancer in the older person: a practical approach.Oncologist. 2000; 5: 224-237
- Management of the frail person with advanced cancer.Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2000; 33: 143-148
- Epidemiology of cancer and aging.Cancer Treat Res. 2005; 124: 1-15
- Drug-drug interactions in oncology: why are they important and can they be minimized?.Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2005; 55: 117-142
- Adjuvant systemic therapy for breast cancer in the elderly: competing causes of mortality. International Breast Cancer Study Group.J Clin Oncol. 1990; 8: 519-526
- Use of comprehensive geriatric assessment in older cancer patients: recommendations from the task force on CGA of the International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG).Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2005; 55: 241-252
- Cancer in the elderly: why so badly treated?.Lancet. 1990; 335: 1020-1022
- Radiation therapy and the geriatric oncology patient.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1930-1935
- Aging and cancer.J Clin Oncol. 1988; 6: 1903-1911
Launay-Vacher V, Chatelut E, Lichtman S, Wildiers H, Steer C, Aapro M. Renal insufficiency in elderly cancer patients: International Society of Geriatric Oncology clinical practice recommendations, Annals of Oncology 2007, in press, doi:10.1093/annonc/mdm011.
- International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG) recommendations for the adjustment of dosing in elderly cancer patients with renal insufficiency.Eur J Cancer. 2007; 43: 14-34
- International Society of Geriatric Oncology Chemotherapy Taskforce: evaluation of chemotherapy in older patients—an analysis of the medical literature.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1832-1843
- Geriatric oncology: a field coming of age.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1821-1823
- Joint NCI-EORTC consensus meeting on neoplasia in the elderly.Eur J Cancer. 1991; 27: 653-654
- Commission of the European Communities Europe Against Cancer Programme. European school of oncology advisory report. Cancer treatment in the elderly.Eur J Cancer. 1993; 29A: 2325-2330
- Organization of the clinical activity of geriatric oncology: report of a SIOG (International Society of Geriatric Oncology) task force.Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2007; 62: 62-73
- EORTC Cancer in the Elderly Task Force guidelines for the use of colony stimulating factors in elderly patients with cancer.Eur J Cancer. 2003; 39: 2264-2272
- The illness trajectory of elderly cancer patients across cultures: SIOG position paper.Ann Oncol. 2007; 18: 633-638
- Cancer treatment and old people.Lancet. 1991; 338: 114
The International Society of Geriatric Oncology: Cancer World. www.cancerworld.org/siog.
- Perspectives on prevention and treatment of cancer in the elderly.Raven Press, New York1983