Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Bartelink H, Horiot JC, Poortmans P, et al. Impact of radiation dosed on local control, fibrosis and survival after breast conserving treatment: 10 year results of the EORTC 22881-10882. Abstract 10. In: Proceedings of 29th annual San Antonio breast cancer symposium, December 2006.
- Effects of radiotherapy and of differences in the extent of surgery for early breast cancer on local recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials.Lancet. 2005; 366: 2087-2106
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: development and validation.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
- Serious co-morbidity along unselected cancer patients newly diagnosed in the southeastern part of The Netherlands in 1993–1996.J Clin Epidemiol. 1999; 52: 1131-1136
- Overview of randomized trials of postoperative adjuvant radiotherapy.Cancer Treat Rep. 1987; 71: 15-29
- Cause-specific mortality in long-term survivors of breast cancer who participated in trials of radiotherapy.J Clin Oncol. 1994; 12: 447-453
- Laboratory and clinical research in breast cancer – a personal adventure: the David A Karnofsky memorial lecture.Cancer Res. 1980; 40: 3863-3874
- Effects of radiotherapy and surgery in early breast cancer: an overview of the randomised trials.N Eng J Med. 1995; 333: 1444-1455
- Favourable and unfavourable effects on long-term survival of radiotherapy for early breast cancer: an overview of the randomised trials.Lancet. 2000; 355: 1757-1770
- Tamoxifen with or without breast irradiation in women 50 years of age or older with early breast cancer.N Eng J Med. 2004; 351: 963-970
- Karnofsky Memorial Lecture Natural history of small breast cancers.J Clin Oncol. 1994; 12: 2229-2234
- Lupectomy plus tamoxifen with or without irradiation in women 70 years of age or older with early breast cancer.N Eng J Med. 2004; 351: 971-977
- When may adjuvant radiotherapy be avoided in operable breast cancer?.Clin Oncol. 2006; 18: 191-199
- Postmastectomy radiotherapy reduces locoregional recurrence in elderly women with high-risk breast cancer.Clin Oncol. 2005; 17: 623-629
- Less extensive treatment and inferior prognosis for breast cancer patients with comorbidity: a population-based study.Eur J Cancer. 2005; 41: 779-785
- Postoperative radiotherapy in high-risk premenopausal women with breast cancer who receive adjuvant chemotherapy.N Eng J Med. 1997; 337: 949-955
- Postoperative radiotherapy in high-risk postmenopausal breast cancer patients given adjuvant tamoxifen: Danish Breast Cancer Cooperative Group DBCG 82c randomised trial.Lancet. 1999; 353: 1641-1648
Prescott HRJ, Kunkler IH, Williams LJ, et al. PRIME I: assessing the impact of adjuvant breast radiotherapy on quality of life in low-risk older patients following breast conservation. Abstract 4080. In: Proceedings of 29th annual San Antonio breast cancer symposium, December 2006.
- Adjuvant radiotherapy and chemotherapy in node-positive premenopausal women with breast cancer.N Eng J Med. 1997; 337: 956-962
Razavi D. Étude des besoins et de l’organisation du soutien psychosocial des patients atteints d’un cancer et de leurs proches, Etude Fédérale, Ministère de la santé (www.fgov.health.be) avril 2005.
- Management of breast cancer in the elderly by complete local excision and tamoxifen alone.Aust N Z J Surg. 1999; 69: 790-793
- Breast conservation or mastectomy: treatment choice of women aged 70 years and older.Br J Surg. 1996; 83: 994-996
- Postmastectomy radiation and survival in older women with breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 4901-4907
- Effectiveness of radiation therapy in older women with ductal carcinoma in situ.J Nat Cancer Inst. 2006; 98: 1302-1310
- Effectiveness of radiation therapy for older women with early breast cancer.J Nat Cancer Inst. 2006; 98: 681-690
- Radiotherapy omission after breast-conserving surgery is associated with reduced breast cancer-specific survival in elderly women with breast cancer.Am J Surg. 2006; 191: 749-755
Van Eycken E, De Wever N. Cancer incidence and survival in Flanders, 2000–2001. Flemish Cancer Registry Network, VLK, Brussels; 2006.
- Comorbidity and guidelines: conflicting interests.Lancet. 2006; 367: 550-551
- Is surgical management compromised in elderly patient with breast cancer?.Ann Surg. 1997; 225: 579-589
- Randomized trial of breast cancer irradiation schedules after lumpectomy for women with lymph node-negative breast cancer.J Natl Canc Inst. 2002; 94: 1143-1150