Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Geographical patterns and time trends of cancer incidence and survival among children and adolescents in Europe since 1970s: the ACCIS project.Lancet. 2004; 364: 2097-2105
Parkin DM, Stiller CA, Draper GJ, Bieber CA, Terracini B, Young JL, editors. International incidence of childhood cancer. IARC Scientific Publication No. 87. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 1988.
Parkin DM, Kramárová E, Draper GJ, et al. (editors). International incidence of childhood cancer: Vol. 2. IARC Scientific Publication No. 144. Lyon: IARC; 1998.
Capocaccia R, Gatta G, Magnani C, Stiller C, Coebergh J-W, editors. Childhood cancer survival in Europe 1978–1992: the EUROCARE study. Eur J Cancer 2001, 37, 671–816.
- The EUROCARE Working Group Childhood cancer survival in Europe.Ann Oncol. 2003; 14: 119-127
- International classification of childhood cancer 1996.Int J Cancer. 1996;
Parkin DM, Tyczynski JE, Démaret E, editors. Standards and guidelines for cancer registration in Europe. IARC Technical Publication No. 40, 2003: 69–73.
- Fritz A. Percy C. Jack A. International classification of diseases for oncology. 3rd ed. World Health Organization, Geneva2000
Steliarova-Foucher E, Stiller C, Lacour B, Kaatsch P. International classification of childhood cancer. 3rd ed. Cancer 2005, 103, 1457–67.
- Childhood leukemia incidence in Britain, 1974–2000: Time trends and possible relation to influenza epidemics.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2006; 98: 417-420
- Cancer incidence in the age range 0–34 years: Historical and actual status in Denmark.Int J Cancer. 2006; 118: 2816-2826
- Trends in incidence of brain and central nervous system tumors in Norway, 1970–1999.Neuroepidemiology. 2004; 23: 101-109
- Incidence trends and projections for childhood cancer in Ontario.Int J Cancer. 2006; 118: 2809-2815
- Infection, immune responses and the aetiology of childhood leukaemia.Nat Rev Cancer. 2006; 6: 193-203
- Childhood cancer survival in Europe: an overview.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37: 810-816
- Childhood cancer mortality in Europe, 1955–1995.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37 (Erratum in: Eur J Cancer 2001, 37, 2289. Eur J Cancer 2001;37:1727): 785-809
Ramanujachar R, Richards S, Hann I, Webb D. Adolescents with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: emerging from the shadow of paediatric and adult treatment protocols. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2006 (in press). Available online: 8 February 2006.
- Up-to-date survival curves of children with cancer by period analysis.Br J Cancer. 2003; 88: 1693-1697
- Completeness of cancer registration: a new method for routine use.British Journal of Cancer. 2000; 82: 1111-1116
Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995. The protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Official Journal of the European Communities 1995;281:31–50.