Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Parkin DM, Stiller CA, Draper GJ, Bieber CA, Terracini B, Young JL. International incidence of childhood cancer. IARC scientific publications no. 87. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer;1988.
Parkin DM, Kramárová E, Draper GJ, et al. International incidence of childhood cancer, volume 2. IARC scientific publications no. 144. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 1998.
- Retinoblastoma in Great Britain 1969–80: incidence, treatment, and survival.Br J Ophthalmol. 1988; 72: 576-583
- Constitutional RB1-gene mutations in patients with isolated unilateral retinoblastoma.Am J Hum Genet. 1997; 61: 282-294
- Oncogenic point mutations in the human retinoblastoma gene: their application to genetic counseling.N Eng J Med. 1989; 321: 1689-1695
- Retinoblastoma: revisiting the model prototype of inherited cancer.Am J Med Genet Part C (Semin Med Genet). 2004; 129: 23-28
- Childhood cancer – UK.in: Toms J.R. CancerStats Monograph 2004. Cancer Research UK, London2004: 63-72
Young JL, Smith MA, Roffers SD, Liff JM, Bunin GR. Retinoblastoma. In: Ries LAG , Smith MA, Gurney JG, et al., editors. Cancer incidence and survival among children and adolescents: United States SEER Program 1975–1995. Bethesda, MD: NIH Pub No 99-4649; 1999, p. 73–8.
- Survival for retinoblastoma in Europe.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37: 730-735
- First-line chemotherapy with local treatment can prevent external-beam irradiation and enucleation in low-stage intraocular retinoblastoma.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 2881-2887
- Postenucleation adjuvant therapy in high-risk retinoblastoma.Arch Ophthalmol. 2002; 120: 923-931
- Chemoreduction plus focal therapy for retinoblastoma: factors predictive of need for treatment with external beam radiotherapy or enucleation.Am J Ophthalmol. 2002; 133: 657-664
- Retinoblastoma: the disease, gene and protein provide critical leads to understand cancer.Semin Cancer Biol. 2000; 10: 255-269
- Second nonocular tumors in survivors of bilateral retinoblastoma: a possible age effect on radiation-related risk.Ophthalmology. 1998; 105: 573-580
- The secondary leukemias: challenges and research directions.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1996; 88: 407-418
- Geographical patterns and time trends of cancer incidence and survival among children and adolescents in Europe since the 1970s (the ACCIS project): an epidemiological study.Lancet. 2004; 364: 2097-2105
- The international classification of childhood cancer.Int J Cancer. 1996; 68: 759-765
- Calculation of survival rates for cancer.Mayo Clin Proc. 1950; 25: 270-286
- The statistical analysis of failure time data.John Wiley & Sons, New York1980
- Design and analysis of randomized clinical trials requiring prolonged observation of each patient. II. Analysis and examples.Br J Cancer. 1977; 35: 1-39
- Second primary tumors in patients with hereditary retinoblastoma: a register-based follow-up study, 1945–1994.Int J Cancer. 1996; 67: 515-519
- Lifetime risks of common cancers among retinoblastoma survivors.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2004; 96: 357-363
- Risk of new cancers after radiotherapy in long-term survivors of retinoblastoma: an extended follow-up.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 2272-2279