Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- International incidence of childhood cancer. vol. 2. IARC, Lyon1998
- Geographical patterns and time trends of cancer incidence and survival among children and adolescents in Europe since the 1970s (the ACCIS project): an epidemiological study.Lancet. 2004; 364: 2097-2105
- The international classification of childhood cancer.Int J Cancer. 1996; 68: 759-765
- Kirkwood B.R. Sterne A.C. Essential medical statistics. Blackwell Science, Oxford2003
- International variations in incidence of childhood lymphomas.Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 1990; 4: 303-324
- International variations in the incidence of childhood carcinomas.Cancer Epid Bio Prev. 1994; 3: 305-310
- Classification of salivary gland tumours-a brief histopathological review.Histol Histopathol. 1995; 10: 737-746