Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Capocaccia R, Gatta G, Magnani C, Stiller C, Coebergh J-W, editors. Childhood cancer survival in Europe 1978–1992: the EUROCARE study. Eur J Cancer 2001;37:671–816.
- Childhood cancer mortality in Europe, 1955–1995.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37: 785-809
- Geographical patterns and time trends of cancer incidence and survival among children and adolescents in Europe since 1970s: the ACCIS project.Lancet. 2004; 364: 2087-2105
Kramárová E, Stiller CA, Ferlay J, et al. International classification of childhood cancer 1996. IARC technical report no. 29. Lyon: International Agency for Research of Cancer; 1996.
- Calculations of survival rates for cancer.Proc Staff Meet Mayo Clin. 1950; 5: 270-286
- The statistical analysis of failure time data.John Wiley & Sons, New York1980
- The relative survival rate: a statistical methodology.Natl Cancer Inst Monogr. 1961; 6: 101-121
WHO Statistical Information System (WHOSIS). WHO mortality database. 4th January 2005. Available from www-depdb.iarc.fr/.
- Essentials of medical statistics.Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford1988
- Analysis of survival.in: Jensen O.M. Parkin D.M. MacLennan R. Muir C.S. Skeet R.G. Cancer Registration: principles and methods. IARC scientific publications no. 95. International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon1991: 175-176
- Ries L.A.G. Eisner M.P. Kosary C.L. SEER cancer statistics review, 1975–2000. National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD2003 (Available from)
- Childhood cancer survival in Europe: an overview.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37: 810-816
- The EUROCARE Working Group. Childhood cancer survival in Europe.Ann Oncol. 2003; 14: v119-v127
- Improving outcome through two decades in childhood ALL in the Nordic countries: the impact of high-dose methotrexate in the reduction of CNS irradiation. Nordic Society of Pediatric Haematology and Oncology (NOPHO).Leukemia. 2000; 14: 2267-2275
- The United Kingdom Children’s Cancer Study Group the first 20 years of growth and development.Eur J Cancer. 1997; 33: 1448-1452
- Recruiting children into cancer trials – role of the United Kingdom Children’s Cancer Study Group (UKCCSG).Br J Cancer. 2003; 88: 1661-1665
- Decreasing late mortality among five-year survivors of cancer in childhood and adolescence: a population based study in the Nordic countries.J Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 3173-3181