Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Population based survival rates for childhood cancer in Britain 1980–91.Br Med J. 1994; 309: 1612-1616
- Improving survival for childhood cancer in Slovakia.Int J Cancer. 1996; 65: 594-600
- Andamento nel tempo della sopravvivenza per tumori infantili in Italia nel periodo 1978–94, primo rapporto dai registri Tumori Italiani.Epidemiol Prev. 2001; 25: 354-375
- Population-based survival after childhood cancer diagnosed during 1970–98, a report from the Childhood Cancer Registry of Piedmont (Italy).Hematologica. 2003; 88: 974-983
- Ries L.A. Eisner M.P. Kosary C.L. Childhood cancer by the ICCC. SEER cancer statistics review, 1975–2001. National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD2004
- Survival rates of childhood cancer patients in Osaka, Japan.Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2004; 34: 50-54
- Increasing incidence and improved survival of cancer in children and young adults in Southern Netherlands, 1973–99.Eur J Cancer. 2005; 41: 760-769
Capocaccia R, Gatta G, Magnani C, Stiller C, Coebergh J-W, editors. Childhood cancer survival in Europe 1978–92, the Eurocare Study. Eur J Cancer 2001;37 (Special Issue).
- Childhood cancer survival trends in Europe.I Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 3742-3751
- Childhood cancer mortality in Europe, 1955–95.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37: 785-809
- Advances in biology and treatment of childhood brain tumours. Review.Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep. 2001; 1: 137-143
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Review.Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care. 2002; 32: 40-49
- The clinical utility of magnetic resonance imaging in 3-dimensional treatment planning of brain neoplasm.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1992; 24: 767-775
- Centralization of treatment and survival rates for cancer.Arch Dis Child. 1988; 63: 23-30
- Geographical patterns and time trends of cancer incidence and survival among children and adolescents in Europe since 1970s, the ACCIS project.Lancet. 2004; 364: 2087-2105
Kramárová E, Stiller CA, Ferlay J, et al. International classification of childhood cancer 1996. IARC technical report No.29. Lyon: International Agency for Research of Cancer; 1996.
Ferlay J. IARCtools. 1997. Available from: http://www-dep.iarc.fr/resour/software/iarctools.htm.
- Percy C. Van Holten V. Muir C.S. International classification of diseases for oncology. 2nd ed. World Health Organisation, Geneva1992
- Estimating survival functions from the life table.J Chronic Diseases. 1969; 21: 629-644
- The statistical analysis of failure time data.John Wiley & Sons, New York1980
- Design and analysis of randomized clinical trials requiring prolonged observation of each patient, II, analysis and examples.Br J Cancer. 1977; 35: 1-39
Parkin DM, Kramarova E, Draper GJ, et al., editors. International incidence of childhood cancer, vol II. International Agency for Research on Cancer, Scientific Publication No. 144. Lyon: IARC; 1998.
Sant, M, Gatta G. The EUROCARE database. In: Berrino F, Sant M, Verdecchia A, et al., editors. Survival of cancer patients in Europe. The EUROCARE study. IARC Scientific Publications No. 132. Lyon: IARC; 1995, p. 15–31.
- Improvement in treatment for children with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, Medical Research Council. UK ALL trials.Lancet. 1986; i: 408-411
- Uniform approach to risk classification and treatment assignment for children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.J Clin Oncol. 1996; 14: 18-24
- Survival from acute non-lmphocytic leukemia, 1971–88, a population based study.Arch Dis Child. 1994; 70: 219-223
- Survival of childhood lymphomas in Europe, 1978–92, a report from the EUROCARE study.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37: 703-710
- Variation in survival of children with CNS malignancies diagnosed in Europe between 1978 and 1992, the EUROCARE study.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37: 711-721
- Survival of children with neuroblastoma time trends and regional differences in Europe, 1978–92.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37: 722-729
- Success of clinical trials in childhood Wilms’ tumour around the world.Lancet. 2004; 364: 1468-1470