Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
- mTOR-targeted therapy of cancer with rapamycin derivatives.Ann Oncol. 2005; 16: 525-537
- The rapamycin-sensitive signal transduction pathway as a target for cancer therapy.Oncogene. 2000; 19: 6680-6686
- An inhibitor of mTOR reduces neoplasia and normalizes p70/S6 kinase activity in Pten+/− mice.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2001; 98: 10320-10325
- Rapamycin inhibits primary and metastatic tumor growth by antiangiogenesis: involvement of vascular endothelial growth factor.Nat Med. 2002; 8: 128-135
- Rapamycin enhances apoptosis and increases sensitivity to cisplatin in vitro.Cancer Res. 1995; 55: 1982-1988
- Sirolimus-associated pulmonary toxicity.Transplantation. 2004; 77: 1215-1220
- Interstitial pneumonitis associated with sirolimus therapy in renal-transplant recipients.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 225-226
- Interstitial pneumonitis associated with sirolimus therapy in renal-transplant recipients.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 1815-1816
- Sirolimus: a new promising immunosuppressive drug. Towards a rationale for its use in renal transplantation.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2001; 16: 18-20
- mTOR, a novel target in breast cancer: the effect of CCI-779, an mTOR inhibitor, in preclinical models of breast cancer.Endocr Relat Cancer. 2001; 8: 249-258
Ha L. The rapamycin derivative RADOO1 in oncology: What is the endpoint? In: AACR-NCI-EORTC Internal Conference. Molecular Cancer and Cancer therapeutics; 17–21 November 2003; Boston, MA; 2003. p. 259–60.
Mita MM, Goldston ML, et al. Phase I pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) study of AP 23573, an mTOR inhibitor administered IV daily × 5 every other week in patients with refractory or advanced malignancies. In: Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol; 2004; New Orleans: Meeting proceedings American Society of Clinical Oncology; 2004.
- Targeting the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR): a new approach to treating cancer.Br J Cancer. 2004; 91: 1420-1424
- Inhibitors of mTOR reverse doxorubicin resistance conferred by PTEN status in prostate cancer cells.Cancer Res. 2002; 62: 6141-6145
- Biochemical correlates of mTOR inhibition by the rapamycin ester CCI-779 and tumor growth inhibition.Clin Cancer Res. 2001; 7: 1758-1764
- Enhanced sensitivity of multiple myeloma cells containing PTEN mutations to CCI-779.Cancer Res. 2002; 62: 5027-5034
- Antitumor activity of the rapamycin analog CCI-779 in human primitive neuroectodermal tumor/medulloblastoma models as single agent and in combination chemotherapy.Cancer Res. 2001; 61: 1527-1532
- Safety and pharmacokinetics of escalated doses of weekly intravenous infusion of CCI-779, a novel mTOR inhibitor, in patients with cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 2336-2347
- Phase 2-3 study of CCI-779 in combination with letrozole in postmenopausal women with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer: preliminary results.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2004; 23 (Abstract 544): 13
- Randomized phase II study of multiple dose levels of CCI-779, a novel mammalian target of rapamycin kinase inhibitor, in patients with advanced refractory renal cell carcinoma.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 909-918
- A phase I study with tumor molecular pharmacodynamic (MPD) evaluation of dose and schedule of the oral mTOR-inhibitor Everolimus (RAD001) in patients (pts) with advanced solid tumors.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2005; 23 (Abstract 3007): 193s
- A phase II study of AP23573 (an mTOR inhibitor) in patients (pts) with advanced sarcomas.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2005; 23 (Abstract 9068): 833s
- A phase 2 clinical trial of AP23573, an mTOR inhibitor, in patients with relapsed or refractory hematologic malignancies.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2005; 23 (Abstract 6631): 592s
- Bronchiolitis obliterans and organizing pneumonia in renal transplant recipients.Transplantation. 2000; 69: 1581
- Characteristics of sirolimus-associated interstitial pneumonitis in renal transplant patients.Transplantation. 2001; 72: 787-790
- Phase II study of temsirolimus (CCI-779), a novel inhibitor of mTOR, in heavily pretreated patients with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 5314-5322
- Phase II trial of temsirolimus (CCI-779) in recurrent glioblastoma multiforme: a North Central Cancer Treatment Group Study.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 5294-5304
- Phase II trial of single-agent Temsirolimus (CCI-779) for relapsed mantle cell lymphoma.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 5347-5356