Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
- Impact of the media and the internet on oncology: survey of cancer patients and oncologists in Canada.J Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 4291-4297
- The NICE guidance on supportive and palliative care – implications for oncology teams.Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2004; 16: 420-424
- Are members of multidisciplinary teams in breast cancer aware of each other’s informational roles.Qual Health Care. 2001; 10: 70-75
ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination) Trialists’ Group. Anastrozole alone or in combination with tamoxifen versus tamoxifen alone for adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with early breast cancer: first results of the ATAC randomised trial’. Lancet 2002;359:2131–2139.
ATAC Trialists’ Group: anastrozole alone or in combination with tamoxifen versus tamoxifen alone for adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with early-stage breast cancer: results of the ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination) trial efficacy and safety update analyses’. Cancer 2003;98:1802–1810.
ATAC Trialists’ Group. Results of the ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination) trial after completion of 5 years’ adjuvant treatment for breast cancer. Lancet 2005;365:60–62.
- Anastrozole.Drugs Today (Barc). 2005; 41: 227-239
- Quality of life of postmenopausal women in the Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination (ATAC) adjuvant breast cancer trial.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 4261-4271
Cella D, Fallowfield L, on behalf of the ATAC Trialists’ Group. Five-year quality of life (QOL) follow-up of adjuvant endocrine therapy for postmenopausal women in the Arimidex (A), Tamoxifen (T), Alone or in Combination Trial. J Clin Oncol 2005;23 (16S, Pt I of II):23S (abstract 577). 41st Annual meeting of ASCO, May 2005, Florida, USA.
Duffy S, on behalf of the ATAC Trialists’ Group. Gynecological adverse events including hysterectomy with anastrozole tamoxifen: data from the ATAC (‘Arimidex’, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination) trial (Abstract). J Clin Oncol 2005;23(16S, Pt I of II):58S (abstract 723). 41st Annual meeting of ASCO, May 2005, Florida, USA.
- Eye problems in breast cancer patients treated with tamoxifen.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2000; 60: 167-172
- Information needs of patients with cancer: results from a large study in UK cancer centres.Br J Cancer. 2001; 84: 48-51
- Participation of patients in decisions about treatment for cancer.Br Med J. 2001; 323: 1144
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project-1 study (NSABP-1) Quality of life and tamoxifen in a breast cancer prevention trial: a summary of findings from the NSABP-1 study. National Surgical Breast and Bowel Project.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2001; 949: 143-150
- Breast cancer patients’ experiences on endocrine therapy: monitoring with a checklist for patients on endocrine therapy (C-PET).Breast. 2004; 13: 363-368
- c-erb B2 overexpression decreases the benefit of adjuvant tamoxifen in early-stage breast cancer without axillary lymph node metastases.J Clin Oncol. 1996; 14: 2702-2708
- Letrozole is more effective neoadjuvant endocrine therapy than tamoxifen for ErbB-1- and/or ErbB-2-positive, estrogen receptor-positive primary breast cancer: evidence from a phase III randomized trial.J Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 3808-3816
- Anastrozole demonstrates clinical and biological effectiveness in oestrogen receptor-positive breast cancers, irrespective of the erbB2 status.Eur J Cancer. 2004; 40: 2742-2747
- Arimidex Writing Committee; Investigators Committee Members. Anastrozole is superior to tamoxifen as first-line therapy in hormone receptor positive advanced breast carcinoma.Cancer. 2001; 92: 2247-2258