Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
Salt J. European international migration: evaluations of the current situation. Strasbourg, Council of Europe; 2002.
- A modular approach to quality-of-life assessment in cancer clinical trials.Recent Results Cancer Res. 1988; 111: 231-249
- The European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer QLQ-C30: a quality-of-life instrument for use in international clinical trials in oncology.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1993; 85: 365-376
- The European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer QLQ-C30: an examination into the cultural validity and reliability of the Turkish version of the EORTC QLQ-C30.Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). 2004; 13: 135-144
Cull A, Sprangers MA, Bjordal K, Aaronson NK. on behalf of the EORTC Quality of Life Study Group. EORTC Quality of life study group translation procedure. Brussels, EORTC Quality of Life Study Group; 1988.
De Ruiter JJ. Talen in Nederland. Groningen, the Netherlands, Wolters-Noordhoff bv.; 1991.
- The clinical evaluation of chemotherapeutic agents in cancer.in: MacLeod C.M. Evaluation of chemotherapeutic agents. Colombia University, New York1949: 199-205
- The Karnofsky performance status scale re-examined: a cross-validation with the EORTC-C30.Qual Life Res. 1994; 3: 413-424
- Karnofsky performance status revisited: reliability, validity, and guidelines.J Clin Oncol. 1984; 2: 187-193
- MAP-R for windows: multitrait multi-item analysis program – revised user’s guide.Health Assessment Lab, Boston, MA1997
- Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests.Psychometrika. 1951; 16: 297-334
- The EORTC QLQ-C30 (version 3.0) quality of life questionnaire: validation study for Spain with head and neck cancer patients.Psychooncology. 2002; 11: 249-256
- Health-related quality of life (HRQoL) in patients with cancer and other concurrent illnesses.Qual Life Res. 2004; 13: 457-462
- Psychometric properties and responsiveness of the EORTC quality of life questionnaire (QLQ-C30) in patients with breast, ovarian and lung cancer.Qual Life Res. 1994; 3: 353-364
- A need for ethnic similarity in the therapist-patient interaction? Mediterranean migrants in Dutch mental-health care.J Clin Psychol. 2004; 60: 543-554
- Prevalence and risk-factors for depression in elderly Turkish and Moroccan migrants in the Netherlands.J Affect Disord. 2004; 83: 33-41
- Ethnicity, acculturation, and self reported health. A population based study among immigrants from Poland, Turkey, and Iran in Sweden.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2004; 58: 574-582
- Problems in cross-cultural psychogeriatric research: contacting older Turkish immigrants in the UK.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 1999; 14: 892-893
Visser L, Uitewaal, PJM, Bruijnzeels, MA. Recruitment and follow up of ethnic minority patients in clinical studies. Ethnic Health 2004; 9(1):30. Migrant Health in Europe. In: Proceedings of the international conference on differences in health and health care provision, 23–25 June 2004 Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- The European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Questionnaire (EORTC QLQ-C30): translation and validation study of the Iranian version.Support Care Cancer. 1999; 7: 400-406
- Translation and validation of the standard Chinese version of the EORTC QLQ-C30.Qual Life Res. 2000; 9: 129-137
- Quality of life in elderly patients with cancer.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2003; 1: 44
- Use of cognitive interviewing to adapt measurement instruments for low-literate Hispanics.Diabetes Educ. 2003; 29: 1006-1017
- Cross-cultural use of health-related quality of life assessments in clinical oncology.in: Lipscomb J. Gotay C.C. Snyder C.F. Outcomes assessment in cancer. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge2005: 406-424
- The EORTC core quality of life questionnaire (QLQ-C30): validity and reliability when analysed with patients treated with palliative radiotherapy.Eur J Cancer. 1995; 31A: 2260-2263
- The EORTC core quality of life questionnaire (QLQ-C30, version 3.0) in terminally ill cancer patients under palliative care: validity and reliability in a Hellenic sample.Int J Cancer. 2001; 94: 135-139
- The EORTC breast cancer-specific quality of life questionnaire (EORTC QLQ-BR23): translation and validation study of the Iranian version.Qual Life Res. 2000; 9: 177-184