Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
- Testicular cancer incidence in eight northern European countries: secular and recent trends.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2004; 13: 2157-2166
- Familial risk in testicular cancer as a clue to a heritable and environmental aetiology.Br J Cancer. 2004; 90: 1765-1770
- Genetic predisposition to testicular germ-cell tumours.Lancet Oncol. 2004; 5: 363-371
- The genetics of testicular germ cell tumours.in: Harden P. Joffe J.K. Jones W.G. The proceedings of: germ cell tumours V. Springer-Verlag, New York2002: 1-22
- Localization to Xq27 of a susceptibility gene for testicular germ-cell tumours.Nat Genet. 2000; 24: 197-200
- Identification of CXorf1, a novel intronless gene in Xq27.3, expressed in human hippocampus.DNA Cell Biol. 1998; 17: 1009-1016
- Do the eastern and northern parts of The Netherlands differ in testicular cancer?.Urology. 2001; 58: 636-637
- Geographic clustering of testicular cancer incidence in the northern part of The Netherlands.Br J Cancer. 1999; 81: 1262-1267
- Testicular carcinoma and HLA Class II genes.Cancer. 2002; 95: 1857-1863
- A simple salting out procedure for extracting DNA from human nucleated cells.Nucleic Acids Res. 1988; 16: 1215-1216
Nolte IM, Spijker G, Boon M, et al. Haplotype sharing statistic: fine-mapping of disease gene loci by comparing patients and controls for the length of haplotype sharing. In: Nolte IM, editor. Statistics and population genetics of haplotype sharing as a tool for fine-mapping of disease gene loci. Groningen, PhD thesis. p. 67–85.
- Perspectives of identity by descent (IBD) mapping in founder populations.Clin Exp Allergy. 1995; 25: 97-102
- Association and haplotype sharing due to identity by descent with an application to genetic mapping.in: Pawlowitzki I.H. Edwards J.H. Thompson E. Genetic mapping of disease genes. Academic Press, London1997: 115-135
- Haplotype sharing analysis in affected individuals from nuclear families with at least one affected offspring.Genet Epidemiol. 1997; 14: 915-920
- The roles of supernumerical X chromosomes and XIST expression in testicular germ cell tumors.J Urol. 2003; 169: 1546-1552
- Syndromic aspects of testicular carcinoma.Cancer. 2003; 97: 984-992
- The DNA sequence of the human X chromosome.Nature. 2005; 434: 325-337
- Genome-wide linkage screen for testicular germ cell tumour susceptibility loci.Hum Mol Genet. 2006; 15: 443-451