Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical efficacy of an automated high-sensitivity C-reactive protein assay.Clin Chem. 1999; 45: 2136-2141
- Inflammation, aspirin, and the risk of cardiovascular disease in apparently healthy men.N Engl J Med. 1997; 336 ([Erratum: N Engl J Med 1997;337:356): 973-979
- C-reactive protein and other markers of inflammation in the prediction of cardiovascular disease in women.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 836-843
- C-reactive protein and the risk of incident colorectal cancer.JAMA. 2004; 291: 585-590
- No association between pre-diagnostic plasma C-reactive protein concentration and subsequent prostrate cancer.Prostate. 2004; 59: 393-400
Gunter MJ, Stolzenberg-Solomon R, Cross AJ, et al. C-reactive protein (CRP) and colorectal cancer incidence in a cohort of male smokers.Proceedings Frontiers in Cancer Prevention, Baltimore, MD, October 2005.
- Circulating levels of inflammatory markers and cancer risk in the health aging and body composition cohort.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2005; 14: 2413-2418
Fibrinogen Studies Collaboration. Plasma fibrinogen level and the risk of major cardiovascular diseases and non-vascular mortality, an individual participant meta-analysis. JAMA 2005;294:1799–809.
- C-reactive protein levels are not associated with increased risk for colorectal cancer in women.Ann Intern Med. 2005; 142: 425-432
- Colorectal cancer and serum C-reactive protein levels: a case-control study nested in the JACC study.J Epidemiol. 2005; : S185-S189
- Aspirin use and risk of fatal cancer.Cancer Res. 1993; 53: 1322-1327
- Long-term use of aspirin and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and risk of colorectal cancer.JAMA. 2005; 294: 914-923
- A randomized trial of aspirin to prevent colorectal adenomas.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 891-899
- A randomized trial of aspirin to prevent colorectal adenomas in patients with previous colorectal cancer.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 883-890
- Aspirin use and colorectal cancer: post-trial follow-up data from the physicians’ health study.Ann Intern Med. 1998; 128: 713-720
- Low-dose aspirin in the primary prevention of cancer. The women’s health study: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2005; 294: 47-55
- COX-2: a molecular target for colorectal cancer prevention.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 2840-2855
- COX-2 inhibitors – a lesson in unexpected problems.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 1131-1132
- COX-2 inhibitors-lessons in drug safety.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 1133-1135
- Cardiovascular risk associated with celecoxib in a clinical trial for colorectal adenoma prevention.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 1071-1080
- Cardiovascular events associated with rofecoxib in a colorectal adenoma chemoprevention trial.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 1092-1102
- Intermediate markers as surrogate endpoints in cancer research.Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2000; 14: 887-905
- Natural history of colorectal cancer.Am J Med. 1999; 106: 3S-6S
- Colorectal polyps and their relationship to cancer.Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 1997; 26: 1-17
Colorectal Cancer Fact Sheet. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/colorectalcancer/what_cdc_is_doing/about_cdc_program.htm.
- Tamoxfen for prevention of breast cancer: report of the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project P-1 Study.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1998; 90: 1371-1388
- Using numerical results from systematic reviews in clinical practice.Ann Intern Med. 1997; 126: 712-720
Aspirin for the primary prevention of cardiovascular events: summary of the evidence. Article originally in Annals of Internal Medicine 2002. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Available from: http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/ 3rduspstf/aspirin/aspsum1.htm.
- Breast carcinoma chemoprevention in the community setting. Estimating risks and benefits.Cancer. 2005; 103: 1147-1153