Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Cancer
Directive 2001/20/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 4 April 2001 on the approximation of the laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States relating to the implementation of good clinical practice in the conduct of clinical trials on medicinal products for human use Official Journal L 121, 01/05/2001 P. 0034 - 0044.
- Evaluation of rodent-only toxicology for early clinical trials with novel cancer therapeutics.British Journal of Cancer. 1999; 1999 (760-768): 81
Tomaszewski JE. Multi-species toxicology approaches for oncology drugs: The US perspective. European Journal of Cancer, 2004.
Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products. Notes for Guidance on the Pre-clinical Evaluation of Anticancer Medicinal Products. CPMP/SWP/997/96. http://eudra.org/emea.html.
- General guidelines for the preclinical toxicology of new cytotoxic anticancer agents in Europe.European Journal of Cancer. 1990; 26: 411-414
- Revisions of general guidelines for the preclinical toxicology of new cytotoxic anticancer agents in Europe.European Journal of Cancer. 1995; 31A: 408-410
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the aromatase inhibitor 3-ethyl-3-(4-pyridyl)piperidine-2,6-dione in patients with postmenopausal breast cancer.Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology. 1991; 27: 367-372
O'Donnell A, Judson I, Dowsett M, et al. Hormonal impact of the 17α-hydroxylase/C17,20-lyase inhibitor abiraterone acetate (CB7630) in patients with prostate cancer. British Journal of Cancer 2004, In press.
- Idoxifene.Cancer Research. 1995; 55: 1070-1074
- Phase I dose-escalation and pharmacokinetic study of a novel folate analogue.British Journal of Cancer. 2001; 84: 308-312
- Phase I clinical trial of weekly combretastain A4 phosphate.Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2003; 21: 2815-2822
- 5,6-Dimethylxanthone acetic acid (DMXAA), a novel antivascular agent.British Journal of Cancer. 2003; 88: 1160-1167
- Phase I study of 4-bromothenyl-guanine (4BTG) and temozolomide.Proceedings American Association of Cancer Research. 2000; 41: 609
- A Phase I and pharmacological study of cis-diamminedichloro(2-methylpyridine) platinum II (AMD473).British Journal of Cancer. 2003; 88: 1128-1134
- Hepatic drug targeting.Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2002; 20: 1668-1676
- Pharmacological study of CT- (XytoaxTM), a poly(L-glutamic acid)-paclitaxel conjugate administered every 3 weeks or every 2 weeks in a Phase I study.European Journal of Cancer. 2002; 38: S34
Bissett D, Cassidy J, de Bono JS, et al. Phase I and pharmacokinetic (PK) study of MAG-CPT (PNU 166148) a polymeric derivative of camptothecin (CPT). Journal of Clinical Oncology 2004, In press.
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of D-limonene in patients with advanced cancer.Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology. 1998; 42: 111-117
- Forearm blood flow and local responses to peptide vasodilators.Clinical Cancer Research. 2001; 7: 3071-3078
Danson S, Ferry D, Alakhov V, et al. Phase I dose escalation and pharmacokinetic study of pluronic polymer-bound doxorubicin (SP4019C) in patients with advanced cancer. British Journal of Cancer 2004, In press.
- Professor Tom Connors and the development of novel cancer therapies by the Phase I/II Clinical Trials Committee of Cancer Research UK.British Journal of Cancer. 2003; 89: 437-454
- Toxicity testing in the development of anticancer drugs.The Lancet Oncology. 2002; 3: 438-442